Pref#4 He confesses his feelings for you

~Thomas~
Thomas and Minho just got back from running not long ago and you wanted to go talk to Thomas. You had had a crush on him ever since you showed up in the glade and you wanted to tell him how you feel.
You find him laying in his hammock talking to chuck.
"Hey Tom, can we talk?"
"Yeah sure" he gets up and follows you to a private area in the glade.
You suddenly feel very nervous and start to re-think whether or not you want to do this.
"I love you" Thomas blurts out.
You don't even say anything, you just kiss him passionately, until Minho comes past
"Get a room, shanks".

~Newt~
Your laying in the glade, looking at the clouds just thinking when you hear footsteps coming toward you. You get up and see newt standing over you with his hands behind his back.
"Hi newt" , you wave up at him.
"Hey y/n" he smiles.
He pulls his hands from behind his back and hands you some flowers.
"I found these growing around some trees and I instantly thought of you", he says in his adorable accent.
You laugh at his cheesiness and thank him.
"Look love, I really like you and I know we're stuck in this shucking place, but you make me happy and it would make me even happier if you would be my girlfriend", he says proudly.
You smile and hug him.
"Of course I'll be your girlfriend".

~Minho~
You were a runner with Minho and was currently trying to keep up with the speedy himself. You didn't really like running but the excitement of being in the maze led you to be a runner, also your massive crush on Minho had some part in it 😏.
"Keep up shank", he looks back at you smirking.
"Shut up asshole", you poke your tongue at him.
"You know you love me", he says and stops running to let you catch up.
"Pftt nahh" you roll your eyes.
He's right though, you do love him. As soon as you catch up he grabs your face and kisses you..... (Internally screaming)
"Be mine?", "okay".

~Gally~
You were a cook with frypan and you were currently making dinner for everyone else.
"Hey" Gally says from the kitchen doorway. "Hey captain" you laugh.
You're the only person that calls him captain Gally. "Can you come with me for a second please", you follow him out to the (forest thingy?)
"Close your eyes" he says
"Um... Your not gonna murder me are you?" You laugh nervously.
He laughs back "no just close them".
You do as told and let him guide you to wherever he's taking you. This goes on for a while until he stops.
"Open your eyes", he whispers.
You open your eyes and gasp at the scene in front of you. He had set up a picnic dinner for the two of you to share. " I love you y/n will you share this picnic with me?"
"Yeah, I love you too". You smile.