Chapter 1.

Wake that bitch up now"

I can hear Qwinton yelling to my mother about me .
Yeah , I don't cgall him dad because he doesn't act like one . All he does around here is beat on my momma drink and eat all of the food. Those are not the actions of a true father so why call him one.

Anyways I got up when I heard heavy footsteps and ran into my bathroom and locked the door. I started the shower and stared at myself in the mirror ,looking at all my flaws. I realized I zoned out and finished handling my hygiene business .

Twenty minutes later I got out and went to my closet to find something to wear when I found something I slid it on grabbed all of my things and rushed out the house to my car. Once I was out of the driveway and down the street I called my best friends to tell them where we were meeting up today.

I know you guys are asking why did you wait to get down the street its because I don't want Qwinton to know I have one . I don't know what he will do if he finds out but I'm not trying to find out.

I pulled up to school and got out looking for my girls. I spot them where I said we would meeting and started to make my way over there when this boy approached me .
" what's the name ma" he said smirking

I smirked.

" First my name is not "ma" and before you try to step to me get all the Ela classes you can get to form a proper sentence when talking to people." I said walking around him.

" Well ms.stuck up my name is mike" he said grabbing my arm

" if you don't let me go your name is going to be rip"

That's when the bell rang and I rushed to class .

***-

The day went by fast and it turns out I have all my classes with mike....ugh