one

"ugh! Mom do I have to go to school today!" moaned Cam
"Yes you do, its your last day of school, you can last one more day." Snapped mom
"UGH OOKAYY!!" I groaned

As I walk into the hallways of my school, I start to think about Cali and what will happen when I meet Nash , will he still remember how I look?

~~~~ After School ~~~~

After school I texted Nash and asked him who was at his house.

Nash - " My mom , my stepsister, Hayes, and I.

Cameron - "Stepsister?

Nash - "Yeah my mom got divorced again."

Cameron - "Oh Okay"

Nash - "I can't wait until you come! I literally forgot how you look like, haha."

Cameron - "Ha yeah I knew you would forget!"

After I finished talking to Nash , I walk home and start packing lots if shorts, tank tops, vans - stuff that will get me through 6 months of California weather. When I'm done packing I hop into the shower to freshen up. As I start to wash my hair , I hear someone calling my name "Who could that be?" I think to myself.
I finish my shower and check my phone to see what time it was "5:28" I thought . I dry myself off and put some clothes on. When u finished I went downstairs to get some water because Texas is really hot. As I'm pouring myself a glass if water I see a note on the pantry saying " Hey Can I went out, the number for the taxi man is 634-552-0978. Call me when you get to the airport. - love mom .♡ "

Great mom can't even drop me off at the airport. Ugh whatever.

I dial the taxi number in my phone while taking a big gulp if my water. When I finished talking to the taxi man, I put my stuff at the door so it would be easier to get when its time to go.

I looked out the window and see a taxi waiting outside. I grab my stuff and head out .

When I got to the airport I thanked the taxi driver and got out. I got to my boarding gate and sat down , I check my phone - wow 6:27. I unlocked my phone and text my mom that I have reaches the airport.