The Pocky Game Part Two

You were still sleeping soundly when a certain norse god opened the door to your bedroom. Loki shook his head at your sleeping figure, "I said 4:30 and you're not ready to go yet? Tsk, how pitiful. Looks like you need a wakeup call!" he pounced on the bed, landing next to you, shaking it quite a bit.

     You woke up with a fright; half thinking you were still dreaming, and half terrified that Zeus decided to test everyone's ability to survive a random earthquake. Either way, your bed was shaking and you weren't having that shit. Your eyes opened quickly, you look around and notice that it is not infact an earthquake or a dream, but Loki. You had thought he was only joking when he said to be ready by 4:30 in the freaking morning, but apparently he was dead serious, as proven by his appearance in your bedroom.

     "Good you're awake! Although I wouldn't have minded taking more extreme measures to wake you up~" Loki says, blowing you a kiss.

     You feel your face light up again; you wonder what it must be like to be around Loki without him making you blush; it seems to have been an age since you felt that. "Jeez, will you get off my bed?" you giggle, rolling over to face him.  Loki slides in close and closes his eyes, leaning in as if waiting for you to kiss him.

     You flail away, eeping and throwing a pillow at him. "Loki!! What are you doing!?" You flush a deeper shade of red than even yesterday when he was teasing you about your panties.

     He laughs at your expression for a moment before sliding off the bed "Ah, just seeing how you'd react~" As he turns away you think you might have seen a bit of a disappointed look on his face. "Anyways, get dressed! We have a long day today." He continues to look at you, as if waiting for you to take off your clothes.

     "Loki! Get out! I'm not going to change while you're in here!". You pull a blanket up over yourself, realizing he could probably tease you even more if he saw your pajamas. He sighs and walks out of your bedroom closing the door with a thud.

     After he leaves your room you slide out of bed and start to get dressed, keeping a cautious eye on the door to make sure he doesn't try to peep on you while you change. Once you finish getting dressed you open your bedroom door and step out into the living room, where Loki is happily cooking pancakes for breakfast while wearing your favourite apron.

     "Loki, why are we up at 4:30 in the morning having pancakes?" You groggily rub your eyes and sit down at the table, waiting for your pancakes. You have to admit, you don't particularly mind seeing him in your favourite apron for some reason. Maybe because you thought he looked...cute? No, that can't be it... Loki was a definite asshole, nothing about him was cute. Not his hair, not his face, and certainly not the way he smirked whenever he saw you. At least, that's what you try to convince yourself of.

     "I told you already, we're going to spend all day together! When I say all day, I mean all day (Your name)~ You're not gonna be back here till' midnight. As to answer why we're having pancakes, isn't breakfast the most important meal of the day, for humans?" he slides a plate, stacked with pancakes, in front of you. You can't help but giggle at the smiley-face made out of strawberries and bananas on the top pancake; devouring its happy face was almost a shame, but you didn't feel too bad, cause' you know...It's just a pancake.

     "Yeah yeah, I guess that's true" you mumble with a mouth full of pancake, "Holy crap Loki, these are actually great!" you actually contemplate licking your plate clean while you take it to the sink.

     Waking back to the table, you see Loki putting something into a duffle bag with a very suspicious smile on his face. "Hey Loki... What are you doing?"

     He turned to face you, the troublesome expression having conveniently left his face already. "What do you mean? I was just making sure I was ready to go! And don't worry, you don't need to bring anything!" he smiled innocently at you. Jeez, he really could just melt your heart, that little shit..."Anyways, since you finished breakfast, we're ready to go." he says grabbing your hand and pulling you out the door and into the dorm corridor, you blush lightly from the contact of his hand touching yours.

     "So where are we going? You haven't told me yet." you question, tilting your head slightly. A small smile creeps onto Loki's face, but he quickly covers it with his hand and looks away.

     "Now now (Your name)! No need to be so impatient; you'll see when we get there~" he laughs slyly while pulling something from his pocket "In fact, I'm gonna make you wear this till we get here!" he holds the item from his pocket up, it becomes clear to you that said item is a blindfold. Before you can say anything to protest he already has it tied snugly on your head.

     "This is ridiculous, how the heck am I supposed to see where I'm going?" you try to thump Loki on the head, but as you cannot see you find yourself failing miserably; instead hitting the empty space to his side. He giggles at your somewhat pathetic attempt to hit him and slides behind you resting his head on your shoulder.

     "Wow, don't you have even a little faith in me? I'm hurt (Your name)~" he whispers in your ear, the feeling of his hot breath on your ear, making you shiver. "I am trying to do something nice for you after all~"

     You push him off in a desperate embarrassed attempt to free yourself for a few seconds so you can think. "Jeez Loki! What are you doing?" You try to untie the blindfold, but your fingers fumbles with the knot pointlessly, and you can't quite manage to pull it off either, despite it not being very tight. "Is this one of your stupid pranks?"

     He doesn't respond, from wherever he is. Wait... is it possible you hurt his feelings? "Loki? Are you still there?" You don't hear anything. "Loki, I'm sorry... I just got flustered..." You still don't get a response. You put out your hands and try to find him, moving them around slowly in a futile attempt to find him.

     "AAAHH" You shriek, feeling hands grope your sides, tickling you mercilessly. After a few minutes of trying to squirm out of his grasp, and wheezing for breath through your laughter, you wail your defeat. "Lo-oki!! I give u-up! Stop! I-I give!!"

     You sigh as he lets go of you, tittering with what you're sure is a shit eating grin plastered on his face. He laughs for another couple of moments before picking you up, bridal style, and carrying you the rest of the way to the surprise destination.