Meeting New Friends

Chapter 2

Pls.read it ......(I don't know what to say cause this is my first story ....)😳😉😃.................

---------------------------------------------

Meeting New Friends

Ciara's pov

'Beep beep beep' 'Beep beep beep'

"Shut up!!!"I told my alarm clock cause its voice activated and then I remembered something it my first day of school. I quickly got out of my bed and took a shower when I was done I chose something unrecognizable and it was some pants that we're ugly and an ugly puffy hoodie and I put on my fake thick glasses that would make me look like a nerd and I made my hair look really ugly.After looking at the mirror one more time I went to the dining room to get some apple and said bye to my mom.I was really surprise that my mom agreed with me I'm really excited today. I went over to my BMW and saw my driver he already knows where to go so I went inside the car and wait.

"Wow" I was amazed to see my school. I went out of my car and look around my new school there we're groups of people jocks,cheerleaders,populars,normal people and the nerds.I'm totally sure I would be a nerd to be unrecognizable.

When I went through the doors i noticed that all of the people here we're werewolves ,instantly I felt eyes on me I used my werewolf hearing to hear the whispers they were saying.

"Omg who is that?"

"She's so ugly"

"What an ugly person"

Omg I love my first day of school note the sarcasm. I went to the school's office and an old lady asked if I was Sia Jolie I said yes .I forgot to mention that it was my secret name my driver told me.I look at my locker number it was 16 and look for it while looking for it I accidentally bump into a guy.

"Watch out you weirdo!"he said

"sorry"I muttered

"Don't ever speak to me you ugly nerd"He said

'ok'I said in my mind look at my schedule and it says Math wow just great ' note the sarcasm , I found the room and went inside the students stared at me and also the teacher ignored it and sat at the back of the class.

"hi,my names Hannah.Why are you wearing a hoodie at class ?"she asked

"Um...I'm just sick and I need to put it on"I said

"Ok? Well um nice to meet you."she said

"Uh yeah,you too."I said

"Want to eat with me and my friends at lunch?"

"ok"

"see you later"

After waiting an hour the bell ring and I went to my locker I noticed that there were jocks surrounding my locker,but I don't care about them.So I went straight to my locker.

"hey look its the ugly mutt"

"yeah she looks so horrible "

"I wonder who will be her mate but I'm sure she'll be rejected "

"what an unlucky guy that will be her ma-"

" Hey don't finish that sentence,and don't ever judge her. I really hate bullying."said a really cute guy with his alpha tone.

"We're sorry alpha Kyle."

"yeah,you should be"

Then the jocks ran away so fast.

"Hi I'm Kyle Johnson the soon to be alpha of the Black Sun pack"He said.

"I'm Sia Jolie I came from the blood red moon pack ." I said

"Really ? ,you mean your in one of the strongest pack "he said

"yup!" I said

"I really want to meet the alpha'a daughter they say that she is really pretty I really wish that she is my mate."he said

"if only you know" I muttered.

"huh?"he said

I'm a idiot I forgot that he was a werewolf."I mean,she is uh...lucky because she's also a princess and the daughter of alpha Charles right ?"I said

"yup"he told me "and by the way why are you wearing a hoodie I can't see your face"

"um I'm sick" i told him

"ok"

"So see you later"

"I guess so"

"bye!"

"Wait! Do you want to meet my friends?"

"Sure"

"Well see you later at the cafeteria "

"ok,bye!"

Kyle's pov

I was walking to the hall when I heard someone talking.I quickly went to the lockers and saw a girl surrounded by the jocks from my best friend's pack.Our school is an all werewolf school so some students here are not in my pack.I started to eavesdrop and listen to their conversation.

"Hey look it's the ugly mutt"

"Yeah she looks so horrible"

"I wonder who will be her mate but I'm sure she'll be rejected "

What an unlucky guy that would be her ma-"

"Hey don't finish that sentence and don't ever judge her,I really hate bullying." I told him.

"we're sorry alpha Kyle"

"Yeah you should be" I told them harshly.

So they ran away.

"Hi I'm Kyle Johnson the soon to be alpha of the black sun pack" I told the girl who was wearing a hoodie.Why is she wearing a hoodie?

"Im Sia Jolie I'm from the bloodred moon pack" she told me .....and we talked for a while.

---------------------------------------------

Hey my lovely readers please vote or comment if I should still continue this story. I'm having second thoughts now coz I don't think anyone is reading this story. Well what will happen next?????? Comment or vote please! Thank you

<Crystal> ^.^