Don't Mess With The Princess

Hi there! this is my first story and I wonder if you like it ........

Pls.read it....

---------------------------------------------

Ciara's Pov

Knock knock

"Urghh! Come in " I told her. I'm guessing it's one of our maids .

"Princess Ciara the queen is calling you "said Trisha one of our maids.

"Then tell her to wait. Can't you see I'm doing something !"I told her while showing my painting.

"But the queen told me that this is urgent." said Trisha

"Ok ok I'm coming,where is she anyway ?" I asked her.

"At her room" said Trisha.

"Okie dokie"I told her.

"ok"she said then she closed the door.

I sighed well i need to get dress cause my dress is a mess. Oh wait I forgot to introduce myself , my name is Ciara Jones I'm a brunette and I have really weird eyes because it changes by my mood I don't know why is it like that but my mother told me that its a gift and many people say that I'm really very pretty,my mother's name is Jeanna Jones my father's name is Charles Jones my parents are the king and queen of England and I'm a princess and i have two sides well sometimes I'm kind and sometimes I'm mean,oh and my family has a secret my mother is an angel and my father is a werewolf and that make me a werewolf angel thats why people say I'm very pretty,my parents say that my face and body is so perfect that even if i just woke up in the morning i look so pretty,my parents also told me to make myself look ugly so that i wont have any attention to the people and they also hired a stylist to make myself look ugly.Well I don't think being a werewolf angel isn't a big secret at all because almost all the people here are werewolves and angels including our maids.My father is not only a king but is also the alpha of the greatest and strongest pack in the world,the name of our pack is the Blood Red Moon pack.My mother is a very pretty woman she is also kind and she is an angel.She is a powerful woman because she is one of the leaders of the angels. My family is one of the most powerful families in the world.

I sighed again wondering what my mom is going to tell me.I went to my walk-in closet and chose a floral dress and some sandals to wear then I went to my mom's room and saw her.

"Hi mom what do you want to talk about?" I asked her.

"Well I'm wondering if your ready to get a teacher so that you can study here?"she asked.

"Well........couldn't I be in a normal private school . I want to try to be a normal teenage girl."I told her.Well I just really want to try to be a normal teenage girl.

"What?! You want to study in a normal school ?What if something happen to you what will I do ?!?!"she asked mad.

"Please mom I'll just put on some ugly make-up and be unrecognizable.I'm already 18 mom I'm old enough to be on my own. Please ..."I said while putting on my very best puppy face.I know that she can't resist this face .

"Well alright I'll do it just be careful and I'll hire you some bodyguards and your rest to go."she told me.

"But mom that would be to obvious to the people ,i mean they would think I'm a famous girl " I told her.I really want to go to a real school .

"Ok i'll just call the the principal of this school and your ready to go. You'll have your own driver and he'll wait for you the whole day and don't forget tomorrow is your first day of school."she said.

"Okie Dokie. Thank you so much mom ! I love you."I kissed her and said goodbye and left the room.I'm am so excited to my first day of school I wonder what will happen.

I went to my room and laid on my comfy bed and think about things before I drifted to sleep............

..................

---------------------------------------------

I wonder if you like it. 😊😃😉

Please comment if its nice. Thanks!