Chapter 4

The next day was normal, my dad was at home and they needed to go shopping. Yes.

I drove to Sainsbury's and we got out, we went in and started shopping. I was looking out for Rishi but I couldn't see him. We got to the last section and I saw him, he was stacking shelves and I creeped up on him.

I jumped on him and he almost fell, I burst out laughing and he glared at me. "That was a not so nice surprise" he muttered. He came closer to me and my face heated up.

"What are you doing here Riya" I was caught between him and the shelf.

"Shopping what else" I gestured to my parents who weren't looking at us. He moved back when he saw my dad and gulped.

"You want to meet my dad" I asked, he shook his head. "Why you scared" he nodded. "He won't say anything promises" he nodded and took my hand. He walked me over to my mom and dad and introduced himself.

"Dad this is Rishi, the boy I've been talking to" mom looked at me like I had gone mad.

"Its nice to meet you sir" Rishi shook my dad's hand and I took a deep breath.

"It's nice to meet you to son" Rishi smiled at me and mom looked confused.

"Um I need to finish that shelf then I have to go to the tills so I have to go, it was nice meeting you" he shook my dad's hand again and left. I looked at dad and he smiled at me.

"He seems nice" Dad got the trolley and walked off I looked at mom who seemed shocked.

"Mom breath" I teased

"I thought he would kill you and him" I shook my head

"I knew he wouldn't" we caught up with dad and finished shopping. Dad went to the check out and I had forgotten something I quickly got it and came back to find my dad talking to Rishi who was at our till. I shook my head and put my stuff down. I went to help my parents pack Rishi grinned at me, Dad went to put some stuff on the conveyor belt.

"You're dad likes me" I nodded

"I can see that" he was scanning the items and I was packing them. Mom sat down because she was tired. He scanned my pads and was holding them out of my reach.

"Rishi pass them" I scolded.

"I'm guessing your due for your period" he handed me the packet and I went red.

"You don't need to know" I stuck my tongue out at him. "What time do you finish"

"Um 5 ish, how about I pick you up and we can watch a movie" I nodded and dad caught the end of the conversation.

"Yes you have my permission, she can stay out as long as she likes I trust this one" dad patted my back and I grinned.

"Cool I will pick you up at 6" I nodded and we went home. I got home and dad sat me down.

"Riya, I'm trusting you all I want you to tell me is the truth, your sister doesn't please don't like to me like she has" I nodded and hugged him

"I love you dad" he patted my back and I was happy that he was ok with this.

I was getting ready to go out with Rishi it was almost 6 and I was still getting dressed. I had spoken a lot to him in the past week and I had strong feelings for him. I grabbed my purse and went downstairs. I was wearing some acid wash skinny jeans, heeled boots a maroon blouse and a jacket. It was a late showing but we were going for food and bowling first so I had packed some clothes because I was spending the night at Rishi's house.