Chapter 1

Casey James is a peculiar kind of woman. Fresh out of college and she already has a full time job as a Profiler. Her side job is at her hometown bakery, Sweet Indulgence. Her best friend, Sarah Sampson, is now the owner. The bakery has been in her family tree since it first opened in 1873. Sarah is not the kind of person you would think she is. She is the complete opposite of Casey. She's very out going, and is not afraid to do anything. Casey loves that about her. They are complete opposites, but they make each other the best that they can be. Sarah has been bugging Casey to get out and live a little, considering she stayed in studying for all of her exams the past few weeks. Once she finally convinced Casey to go out for her 20th birthday they immediately started to get ready. Sarah did Casey's hair and make-up before doing her own. She stood in the mirror and looked at herself. She didn't do her make-up much, because she didn't go out often, but when she was all dolled up it made her more confident. She smiled taking in the dark smoky eye make-up complimenting her emerald green eyes. She played with her now straight hair that came down to her waist. She looked good and she couldn't help the smile that played upon her face. "Casey get on some clothes!" Sarah yelled at her standing in her bra and underwear in front of the mirror. She took one last look in the mirror admiring herself, before striding to her closet. She picked out a few dresses to show to Sarah. Laying them out on the bed Sarah gave her the look "Casey, we're going to the club, not your sisters kindergarten graduation." And with that she threw all the dresses on the floor, and then running in to the closet. After a few minuets she sighed. "Casey we need to burn all of these clothes." With a hurt look on her face she replied with "What's wrong with my clothes?" "You are 20 years old, and graduated from college. You are a profiler for the FBI for gods sake, the least you could do is look the part." That's one thing she didn't like to much about Sarah. She was brutally honest no matter how much it hurt. All Casey could do was hang her clothes. "Okay I'm sorry for that. I was rude, and I could have said that much better, but it frustrates me that you don't believe in yourself as much as you should. Casey you are so hot. You have an amazing body and an even better personality. They boys at college don't see what they're missing, because all they care about is sex. If you agree to wear one of my dresses, and if you feel better than ever and confident I will take you shopping. We will get stuff that compliments you. And make you the hottest Profiler out there." She said giving her a reassuring smile. They threw on shorts and a tank top before racing to Sarah's house. Sarah handed Casey a tight red dress. When she put it on the v sank down to the bottom of her boobs, and sides and back were cut out and covered with red lace. "Take off your bra!" Sarah laughed unclipping Casey bra. "Wow you have boobs goals." And they both laughed. Sarah had on a shiny silver dress that had the back completely cut out. Both of these dresses were hot and Casey felt uncomfortable, but didn't show it to keep Sarah satisfied. She slipped on a pair of black heels and looked at herself in the mirror, she admitted to herself that she looked hot, they both did. Sarah snapped a few selfies and posted them to her social media with the caption "Clubbing with my girl" Casey was the one driving, but Sarah gave her directions to The Palace. It was the club that everyone went to, and you could drink there even if you were under twenty-one. She parked the car and they walked in. Casey's confidence was surprisingly at an all time high, after giving herself a little mental pep talk. She walked in and tossed her long hair over her shoulder. They sat at a table in the far left corner and talked for a few moments, before their song came on. Casey's smile got bigger and she grabbed Sarah's hang and they ran to the dance floor. They were dancing with each other for a long time before some guys came up the them. "Can we buy you a drink?" Said the tall muscular man to Sarah. "Of coarse!" she smiled and took his arm. Casey just walked next to that guys wing-man. She couldn't help but smile at him. He was a few inches taller than her, maybe 5'8. He had his brown hair combed back almost like the greasers did. He cracked a smile flashing his perfect teeth at her. She noticed a small scar on his left cheek and wondered what had happened. She had been so into taking in his features, and scent that she hadn't noticed he had gotten her a drink. "Thank you." she blushed and took a sip. "By the way my name is Tyler, Tyler Beckerd."He said putting out his hand. "Casey James, It's nice to meet you Tyler." "As to you Casey." They got to talking and had a really good conversation. They kept getting drinks and talking about nonsense until the club was closing. Casey got up and almost fell, before Tyler caught her. He sat her back down and took off her shoes. He stood her up and put her arm around his shoulder and his arm around her waist. "Casey I'm going to take you to my place. I don't want you going home like this." He said and she just nodded. He drove her to his house and helped her up the stairs. "I don't feel so good." She said and he quickly led her to his bathroom. He was pulling her hair up as she started to puke. He rubbed her back soothingly and made sure she was okay. He helped her up and cleaned off her face. They walked to his room and he laid her on the bed, and brought over a big shirt. "Don't look I don't have a bra on." She slurred before lifting her dress up over her head. He put the shirt on her and took off her spandex. She stood up so her could get her under the covers. Once she was comfortable he kissed her forehead and told his friend, John to let Sarah know she was okay. He plugged in her iPhone, and took off his clothes to get in pajamas himself. He threw on a pair of pants and turned on the fan, before turning on the T.V. and finally laying down in bed. His eyes made their way to the clock next to the now sleeping Casey, and it read, 3:06 AM. He shut his eyes and finally fell asleep.