Chapter One

As I was running down the street I tripped over a crack in the sidewalk.

"Crap, crap, crap" I repeated trying to get up as quick as possible before he could catch me.

But before I knew it I was being picked up and thrown over his hard shoulder and carried to the nasty van. I was screaming for my life but it was no use because no one was around. I started crying, he got me. But now I wont be found. They are all gone no one can help. While I was zoned out crying I now realized I was now in the trunk. I started banging on the sides of the van. Trying to reach for my phone while it being pitch black I hit my head on the roof of the trunk hard and was knocked out.

-------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes and all I seen was dark surrounding me.

"Finally awake aren't we?" I squinted my eyes from the lights.

I struggled to move because I was chained to a chair. Trying to get out I stopped realizing that there was no use. How did he find me? I looked at him seeing a knife dangling in his right hand. He started walking toward me and I got scared trying to move backward. This is it I'm going to die. He brought the knife up to my face and traced the outline of it lightly.

"You thought you could escape me but I knew where you were the whole time. I was just waiting for the perfect timing to finally end you" I sat frozen while he was messing around with the knife.

But instead of stabbing me right then and there, he put down the knife on the table next to me and walk to the the doors to lock them. My eyes followed him to find out what he was going to do next. I lifted my feet up and tried to extend them to where the knife was. I was to short. Mentally cursing at myself I looked around for something else near me, but there was nothing. He turned around to me and started walking back toward me.

"I wanna see you struggle like she did to keep her life" I started breathing heavy. It wasn't my fault.

As he undid the chains I tried to think of how to get out of here but the door was not an option because there were five locks on it. Crap. There weren't any windows either. I looked around a little more and see some light coming through the wall. It looked like there was a hole in the wall. That's my only way out. He finished undoing the chains and then pulled me up with so much force that when he let go I flew to the floor hitting my nose. OWCH! I tried to get back up but he kicked me back down with his dirty boot.

"Where do you think you're going missy?" He laughs amused by this.

I tried to get up again faster but he still caught me and kicked me so hard it felt like my lungs collapsed. I gulped for air but couldn't find any because I felt hands on my neck. I tried hitting anywhere I could but I couldn't see anything. My vision was beginning to blur. I kicked my leg up and heard a loud groan that wasn't mine and then he let go.

"You little b!tch!" He said holding his man area.

I scrambled up from the floor and tried to get to the hole in the wall, but he caught me before I got there yanking me back from my arms I tried to get loose but his iron grip stopped me. He stopped pulling me and brought his knee up to my ribs and kneed me hard making me screech and fall to the floor cradling my ribs. Laughing as he dragged me to the middle of the floor. He started beating me. I screamed, cried, kicked, and hit but nothing stopped him from hurting me. My vision started to blur again as I see my blood and then everything went black.

---------------------------------------------

I woke up to hearing a voice talking about me. I tried to opened my eyes but the left one would open. It was swollen shut. I restrained myself from crying because what ever was keeping me here was tighter then before. I seen where the voice was coming from, he was on the phone with someone.

"Yeah she's here. Can you come pick her up and take her to a more secure location, I think someone heard her screaming." Yes help is coming but hopefully they get here before its too late. "But- yeah I kno- Just come get her!" and then he hung up so I closed my eyes again pretending I was still knocked out.

I waited a couple of seconds until I heard the door close. I slowly opened my one eye and look around the room to see if he left for sure. To my luck he did. I looked down to see what he had around me this time. I smile so widely my face could've fell off, its just rope! I look over to where the knife was but its not there any more. Finally he did something smart. Rolling my eyes, well trying to at least, I looked around the room to see where it went. Then I seen that it got knocked onto the floor. Crap.

I reached it with my foot and dragged it toward me. Now what Cassie? I sighed trying to think of something. Bending down to try to pick it up, I got it. Smiling triumphantly I started cutting off the ropes. Going faster to make sure he doesn't catch me I finally got out. Standing up too fast I felt light head and sat back down accidentally dropping the knife making a loud noise. Crap, crap, crap.

I picked it back up and stood up a little slower this time making my way over to the hole in the wall, I was holding my ribs with one hand and the other holding the knife. Finally getting there I started tearing the wood off, making a big enough space for me to crawl out. As I got out of the hole I heard the door open. Oh shoot. I got up and ran as fast as I could with everything hurting. Realizing where I was I started toward the street.

"I will find you again Cassie and this time you will die!" I heard him yelling from the house.

I started to pick up my pace and I dropped the knife. Running to find a taxi I found one and hopped in.

"To the nearest airport please" The driver looked at me funny but zoomed away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1190 words

Written on 11/11/15

N/A: Hey guys this is my first book be sure to favorite read and tell you're friends if you liked it I wanna get somewhere with this. So thanks for reading. <3