The Orphanage

Madilyn ^

Madilyn - Hi. My name is Madilyn Sofia Quinn. I might look like your average 12 year old girl but I'm not. When I was 2 my mom was on drugs and my dad was an abusive parent. Child services took me away and put me in foster care. I don't even remember my parents. But I know one thing: I HATE foster care! They are so mean to me here. All we do is chores and clean and work. It's awful! When I woke up this morning I got punished for waking up late. So my punishment is to dance in front of all the girls and then they will beat me with sticks afterwards. Ugh. I hate my life. The only thing that makes me happy is getting to watch Bratayley at the end of the day. They are like the perfect family. I wish I was in their family.
Anyways, tomorrow is adoption day, I'm so excited! No ones ever picked me though, so i already know what's gonna happen. But I'm happy for my friends.

It's time for my punishment. I walk into the cafeteria with everyone watching me. Then, Mrs. Bellington (the meanest foster parent EVER!) tells me to take off my clothes! I have to do it or else she will hit me. So I strip my clothes off and start dancing to the chicken dance in my undies. All the girls start to laugh. Then after my dance it's time for my punishment. But instead of getting beat, she tells me to just pee my pants instead! So I did. Then everyone was hysterical calling me names like, "pee pants girl!" It was horrible. Ugh. I wish I had a better life.

It's the end of the day and it's time for bed. No one lets me sleep with anybody because they think I might wet the bed. So I sleep alone in the basement and cry myself to sleep. Sometimes I wish I could commit suicide, but I cannot do that. I just wish someone would adopt me. I guess we will see what happens tomorrow.