chapter 3

"avia, you're late" i chuckle, teasing the green-eyed girl

"only by two seconds!" she huffed "besides you've been late before!"

"bleh" i grinned "oh! this is my little sister, skylynn" i say, pointing to my little sister who rested on my waist.

"she's cute" squealed avia.

"i know, she gets it from me, now let's get inside" i say after laughing, avia laughs and we walk inside of the library.

a couple around both avia and i's age, sat were avia and i normally sit.

"we could always sit on the floor in the back" avia suggested, i nodded and followed her.

"how long have you been coming here?" i asked

"ever since i was a little girl" avia smiled, slightly as she sat down, flatting her dress and adjusting her glasses. "its kinda my escape, you could say"

"what do you mean?"

"well, my dad died a while ago and both my father and i would come here, so i have memories of him here and such, but let's start reading" avia smiled, slightly as i few tears clouded her eyes.

"already a step ahead of you" i chuckle, grabbing the book.

avia laughed as i started to read, me being me, i started getting loud which caused us to be shushed by multiple people.
-
"ya know, library should be our always." i grinned, quoting the book avia and i read

"library?"

"library" avia giggled

"bye skylynn, bye augustus" avia waved, giggling, skylynn giggled and waved as i chuckled

"bye, hazel" i waved, as avia and i went our separate ways.
| | | |
OKAY GUYS SO THAT LAST PART HAD ME AND TOTAL AWH.

THEN WHEN I WROTE "AS AVIA AND I WENT OUR SEPARATE WAYS"
I THOUGHT ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL, WHERE TROY AND GABRIELLE ARE LIKE

"I GOTTA GO MY OWN, WAY"

JUST ME?

BUT ANYWAYS YA. DOUBLE UPDATE. SUE ME.

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS SO FAR.

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN
-chloe.