Chapter 2: The Past

Amanda's P.O.V

I couldn’t believe he just offered to take me shopping and pay for my hair and nails omg he really is a king in my eyes at least some females just don’t know how good they have it. 

I thought thinking of his failed of a girl he calls his smh if he only knew how I would treat him if he was mine. I smile just thinking about it. It all started a few months back we went out for drinks.

yes I’m revising it changed to pov stand points as some readers said what u think about the change and yes I did this on my own he likes his story I just feel u can get a better feel of it from this prospective what do u think comment or private im me and tell me =)

 Amanda's P.O.V

             I was so excited; once i got off the phone with Marcus and I started to get ready for my unforgettable night.

I quickly signed on my Facebook and put this hoping he would see

"After tonight he is going to be mine."

Marcus and I had a very special relationship.

But neither one of us ever came out and told the other how we felt towards eachother.

There was a few times, where me and Marcus would act like we were actually a couple but never made it official.

He and I have known eachother for a few years now and we know alot about eachother.

          It all started a month before Marcus started dating her. Me and Marcus decided to go out for drinks.

Well as the story goes one thing let to another and i guess i have a few too many drinks. I was all over him.

They say when u want something alcohol will show it more so i started to kiss on his neck and feel and rub on his arms.

I even tried to put my hands down his pants to see what he was working with. Marcus was also drunk so it was hard to stop me and i felt he didnt want to stop me. 

We really were so intrapped in our own little world we forget where we were as we were kissing the bouncer came over and asked us to leave. 

I guess we were a little too intoxicated and showed it by me and Marcus almost making love right here in the club.

              When we got outside i invited Marcus back to my place so that we could finish what we had started.

To my suprise Marcus quickly agreed with in a split second i knew he wanted me just as bad as i wanted him. Me and Marcus got back to my house and it was on.

I jumped on Marcus kissing him passionately and he deepened our kiss and allowed me access.

I ripped off his shirt and wow the sight of his eight pack made me wanna lick him from his head to his well you know.

Marcus P.O.V

She was so hot right now looking at me like she wanted to eat me alive then she said, "COME TO MOMMY" and i did i went right over and picked her up she wrapped her legs around me.

Then her arms were entangled around my neck and we started to kiss again. This was nice her in control but come on I am a man.

I began to nibble on her earlobe and kiss on her neck and she started to moan in my ear i new that was her spot. She started scratching my back and i knew i she loved it. I slowly carried her to the bed and i started to undress her slowly i took off her dress and bra.

Her big breasts were in my site and i dove in with my tongue licking her nipples and caressing her breasts as she arched her back.

She started moaning to me saying "yes,yes keep going baby lower lower".

So thats just what i did but in my way i slid my tongue down her stomach and she began to breathe heavier.

I could of sworn i heard her say tonites the nite, but quickly dismissed it. Sliding my tongue down to right befor her panties i began to remove them with my mouth when she stopped me.

She jumped up and moved away saying "it was too easy and she had a treat for me"

Iaid on the bed wondering what the hell she had in store for me. 

She left the room and i have no idea where she went then the door opened again and she had some things in her hand. She had changed into a sexy blue see through top with matching panties and some blue matching high pumps.

I knew this was gonna be fun and im gonna tear that shit up.

The next scene i must say you will all love Marcus and Amanda take it a little further and deepen there relationship =)