Chapter 5

Bill Cipher woke up early, a routine that he had become accustomed to since third year, seeing as he'd always be late to classes if Severus and Evan weren't up. 

"WAKE UP!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. "IT'S A BRAND NEW SCHOOL DAY! FIRST DAY! FIRST DAY! FIRST, FIRST DAY!" 

"Ugh, shut up, Bill!" Evan mumbled. 

"WHAT'S THAT? COULDN'T HEAR YOU! I swear you have a mumbling problem, Rosier! Cheer up, don't look so cozy in those blankets, come outside because SCHOOL! The one thing that teaches children something! Hahahaha! ARRRRRRRE YOU UP, SEVERUS?" 

"You make a more annoying alarm clock then any muggle one I've ever heard!" Severus said, and Evan looked at Severus, rolling his eyes.

"You guys, I've already gotten dressed and showered. DO YOU WANT TO SEE LILY LIKE A SLEEPY SLOB? DO YOU WANT TO SEE EVA LIKE A GROSS POTATO? No! Because if I just showed up with my sweatpants on, no one would like me! It's all part of the image, my friends! Hahaha, I'm just kidding! It's about the personality too, my friends!"

"Who in Merlin's beard are you talking to?" 

"Everything, Evan. Everything." 

"K," Evan turned to his side, before being pushed out of bed by Bill. "Honestly, I like the Bill who was late to class." 

"Me too," Severus said, but shot up and out of bed, hearing the water running. 

"SEE YOU GUYS AT BREAKFAST!" Bill yelled at them and walked to the Great Hall, wand in pocket and watch in hand. 

•••

Bill walked down to breakfast, and noticed the Marauders. "Hey, look who it is!" He said and walked over to them. "How've you guys been?" He was clueless to their reactions to him.

"Fine," Sirius said, "How's Voldy been?"

"Who the hell is Voldy?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I meant your dark lord, Voldemort. We know that you've got the dark mark," Sirius sneered. 

"Uh, I have no idea who you're talking about, and no, I don't have whatever this 'dark mark' thing is, but I do have some tattoos now! Me and my friend Erick got some over the summer!" Bill rolled up the sleeve on  the arm with the line of symbols, tapped his arm, and said, "Revealio." The shape-like symbols were revealed and the Marauders stared at him. 

"You know those things are permanent, right?" Remus asked him.

"Yeah, but with this spell I picked up, it covers it. Only works on muggle tattoos, I think. Must be the elements in the ink." He tapped his arm again and said, "Covera." The tattoos vanished and he rolled his sleeve down.

"Oh, cool..." Sirius said awkwardly. "Hey, sorry about accusing you, it's just... We wish you were in Gryffindor with us. My brother and Snivellous are kind of..." He trailed off, not wanting to offend Bill. "Anyways, we just wanted to say that if you want us to be hanging around you more, we will." 

"Awesome," Bill said, grinning. "NOW LET'S GET SOME FOOD!"

"Do you always yell?" A fourth year girl yelled at him.

"YES!" 

•••

In the Great Hall, the students got their schedules as they were finishing their food. Bill took a sip of his water (pumpkin juice was too... pumpkin-y for his liking), and ate his orange as he looked at the schedule. 

"Potions first. K then."

He finished the orange, grabbed his bag, and headed to potions. 

•••

Bill Cipher sat at his desk in potions, one hand resting on his chin, the other laid on the table. Professor Slughorn walked in and jumped when he saw Bill.

"Good heavens, Mr. Cipher!" Professor Slughorn said, "You gave me quite the fright!" 

"Sorry," Bill said coolly. 

"Besides, there's not another ten minutes until class starts, don't you want to hang out with your friends?"

"Eh, I'm good. I have the rest of the school year to hang out with them." 

"You also have the rest of the school year to do potions."

"Point taken," Bill replied. "Quick question: What do you think of when you hear the words pine tree?"

"Why, I think of Oregon. Woo, that was a long way to apparate! All the way in another continent! Hoohoo!" Slughorn chuckled.

"Thanks, Professor." Oregon... Bill thought to himself. How interesting. I'm going to have to visit some day. Where is that place? North America, right? Yeah. I'll have to research that. 

The rest of the class began trickle in like water, and Bill couldn't help but find himself grow increasingly bored of the class. All they were doing was syllabus. When would they brew any potions? This happened for all of his other classes too! 

Finally, he got to divination. "Hello!" He said to the professor.

"I was expecting you," she said.

"Sure you were," He responded sarcastically. 

"I can see the gift of the sight in you, locked, but with perseverance, you will be able to See."

"I'm blind in one eye."

"It must have added to your inner eye."

"Whatever you say." 

Some other students walked in behind Bill, but he felt as though he really did have the Sight. 

Maybe he really would be able to predict the future. 

Or maybe it was just a hoax.

A/N: HI GUYS! The picture is how I imagined Bill being bored in potions. The picture was drawn by Elentori on deviantart. There will (probably) be more pictures of Bill that Elentori drew because (let's face it) these drawings are AMAZING! :)

More to come!

- gravity_falls_girl

The Eye in Us All (A Harry Potter Marauders Era crossover with Gravity Falls)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें