2

I picked out my black jeans, camo tank top and my white vans with my leather jacket.
Had a shower and went to find mum.

"What are you wearing!?" She shouts.

"Clothes"

"Change"

Urgh!!

I walked back to my room an put on my black tights and snoop dog hoodie keeping my vans on.

Sure enough mum didn't like it so she told me to change again.

I stomped back to my room and put a pair of undies on my head and a shoe on my hand alongside a dress wrapped around my waist. I still had my bike pants on and my bra plus my undies.

I walked out to find mum with a disappointed look on her face.

"I'm ready!" I sarcastically yell.

I go back to my room and put the dress I had around my waist on.
It was white lace all up both of my arms and across my chest then it went into a silk dress which landed just above my knees.
I added my pink bandana around my head.
My brown hair with blonde tips was curled and down falling just below my elbows.

I grabbed my phone, headphones and my bag.
My bag always consisted of a sketch book,pencils, water and food alongside my laptop and some games, movies, TV show series and my hair brush.

"Better?" I asked walking into the lounge room that now had a man, lady and three kids all sitting on the couches.

I didn't wait for her answer and grabbed my motor bike keys from the key rack and put them in my bag.
"Your not driving that death machine tonight" mum declared.

I shrug my shoulders and run back to my room to grab some lollies from my secret stash.

"Come on we are going" matt growls pulling me by the arm to our range rover before I got any lollies.

We arrive at the little diner restraunt.

"Divan-"

"Mum no" matt says after she was about to say my full name knowing I don't like to be called that by anyone other than...

"Okay, div, Matthew this is coraline, Craig, colben, collin and cobey." My mum introduces us but as soon as I look up it really is the brown eyed boy from the tree.
And his much hated brother collin.
He is really stuck up and believes he is the best at everything.

"M mum I need to use the bathroom Matthew come with me"

"Why?"

"So I don't get lost"

He nods and follows me to the girls bathroom not going in of course.

"Matt I don't want to be here" I whisper yell.

"And... I do?"

"Hahaha" I laugh sarcastically.

We go back to our table where everyone sits.
I look around until my eyes land on cobeys.

He looks like he is about nine months old , he has big blue eyes, brown wavy hair and is wearing a black t shirt that has a tie printed on it ,he is also wearing black jeans and little sneakers.
ADORABLE.
I take my seat next to matt and colben.
"Hi" colben whispers in my ear.
"Hello" I reply.
"Did you get in trouble about you know" I question.
He gives me a look saying 'I don't want to be here'.
"Let's go" he suggests pointing to the door.
"How?"
"Like this" he whispers back.
"Mum dad I want you guys to know we already know each other and we have a History assignment we have to get done so are we aloud to go home and do it? Please?"

I look at mum who looks at matt.
"First day assignments?" She asks.
"We will take cobey with us if you want?" He states.
They all nod and the small boy starts clapping.
Nawww.
Colben grabs cobey while I say bye to mum.
We walk out of the fancy diner letting out sighs.
"Can I hold him pleaseeee?" I beg.

He gives me a look saying 'drop him and we are both dead' he then hands the child over to me.
I carry him care fully.
"He is adorable can I keep him?" I ask.
"Well we could go to your house and if he falls asleep than you can keep him over night"
I look up at colben and ask once more " why did you punch him?"
He shrugs its as if he doesn't care.
He pulls out his phone and rings someone.

"Yeah hello.... Nope..... Can you bring my car..... Yep... Look just keep everything in control for one night... I'm serious....bye" he turns to me and holds out his arms asking for the baby.
"But... Fine" I hand over cobey and within five minutes there is a car in front of us.

the ride to my house wasn't that long as our driver was a crazy guy who drives at the speed of light.

"So this is your house?" He asks looking around the big house.
Our house is a four bedroom, two bathroom and a two garage home.
With a kitchen, study, lounge room, dining room, and games room.
We also have
Two acres of land.
I love it.
We have horses, cows, chooks, dogs, cats and a few sheep.
I was born here so I just never wanna leave it's like a bond.

"Yep" I chuckle kicking my feet around.
"You wanna hold him don't you?" He laughed handling me the small boy.
I sit on the sofa watching cobey look around the room.
"Get out!" I whisper yell to colben.
"Excuse me?".
"Get out so I can keep him forever" I laugh.

I begin to fall asleep with a sleeping cobey in my arms when colben decides to pick me up bridal style and carry me to my room.

He places me on the bed next to cobey even though I'm fully awake now colben isn't.

He sits at the foot of my bed before I grab him and pull him next to me.

He lays his head on my stomach and looks at the ceiling while I play with his hair.

"You should feel special" he mutters closing his eyes.

"Why?" I ask. Why should I feel special?

"I don't allow anyone to touch my hair but for you anything..." And with that he falls asleep with me still playing with his hair.
How cute???

I pull cobey closer to me and eventually fall asleep.

HEY GUYS!!
I JUST WANT U TO KNOW IM TYPING THIS WHOLE STORY ON MY PHONE WHICH KEEPS MUCKING UP THE LETTERS.
SO SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES.
AND I LOVE Y'ALL
:) ;). +_+