It was just a peek!

I Solemnly Swear 4

{All characters, places, objects, spells, things, etc belong to J.K Rowling, apart from those which I have made up. I take no credit for anything J.K Rowling has created.}

Chapter 4: 

Everyone in our dorm woke up earlier than usual the morning after the Goblet of Fire was introduced, we all dressed in our muggle clothes and were dragged down to the entrance hall by an over-excited Lyric who looked like she might float away if she bounced any higher.

"Fred and George made some aging potion and they are putting their names in today!" She informed us for the thirtieth time.

As we entered the entrance hall our attention was immediately drawn to the flaming goblet that sat in the middle of the hall on the sorting hat's stool. A thin golden line had been traced on the floor, forming a ten foot circle around the stool in every direction. We went and stood by the goblet to wait for the next entry. Soon enough, two identical ginger brothers strode into the hall triumphantly, like they had already entered and won. The stopped to talk to Harry, Ron, and Hermione on the other side of the circle before laughing and Fred took a step into the circle, clutching a piece of paper with his name on in his hand.

For a second I thought it had worked, George certainly did because he jumped in beside George. But, just as his feet touched the ground, there was a sizzling sound and both twins were flung out of the golden circle as if being flung by an invisible shot-putter. They landed heavily on the cold stone floor, at least ten feet away. And with a loud popping noise, both of them sprouted identical, fluffy, long white beards that could put Dumbledore's to shame.

The entrance hall rang with laughter and even Fred and George joined in after they had let the shock wear off and had taken a good look at each others beards.

"I did warn you." Said an amused voice. Professor Dumbledore strode out of the entrance hall with twinkling eyes.

"I suggest you both go up to Madam Pomfrey. She is already tending to Miss Fawcett, of Ravenclaw, and Mr. Summers, of Hufflepuff, both of whom decided to age themselves up a little too. Though I must say, neither of their beards is anything like as fine as yours." Dumbledore smiled and the twins set off for the hospital wing.

"Hey, Angelina, do you mind if I go along with them? This is too good of an opportunity to miss!" I asked hopefully, Angelina was just about to enter her name into the goblet.

"Sure! Tell them shame from me!" Angelina grinned. I nodded.

"Will do!" I sprinted of in the direction of the hospital wing. I now know my way around this gigantic castle very well. I soon bumped into Madam Pomfrey who was bustling out of the hospital wing, muttering about a potion she had run out of.

"Hey!" I called to the - now beardless - twins, who were lying in two beds, side by side (the beds, not the twins). They looked up and waved. Lee Jordan came over from his chair between the beds and flung an arm around my shoulders, steering me over to Fred and George. When we were just at the end of George's bed, his hand started sliding lower...

"Hands. Off." I snapped, throwing his arm away.

"Aww!" He complained.

"No, Lee." I told him.

"But why won't you go out with me? I mean, all the girls dig me!"

"Well then why don't you go hit on them instead of me?" I asked him exasperatedly.

"Because you're fit!" He exclaimed.

"Whatever you flirt. I'm still not going out with you."

"But why not?" He moaned.