Manhunt

Patrick~ WE'RE ON A BABY HUNT AND DONT THINK WE DONT KNOW HOW TO WEEN 'EM OUT!
Lolz sorry I had to. :-)
-Laila
******************************************************
Yn's POV
After we got back to my house, I told Skylar everything. She then called the cops and had me report to them what happened. They told me to come in as soon as I could because they needed to talk. I put on some leggings and a one of Santo's T-shirts and jumped in the car with Skylar. She went full speed to the police station, I guess because she was pumped with adrenaline. As we got there an officer escorted us to a secret back room to talk. His name!e was James, James O'Brian. I assumed he was the one I talked to over the phone.

James: so you said that you were kidnapped and beaten by Professor Johnathan O'Brian?
Yn: yea why?
James: he's my brother. He was supposed to be locked up in the New York State Prison. They reported that he went missing five years ago, and was most likely dead. *sighs* I guess they were wrong
Skylar: How'd he manage to get a job at our college?
James: he must of deleted his files then put in fake ones that went undetected.*shakes his head* We need to begin a manhunt for him. He's very dangerous.
Yn: ooh can we help??
Skylar: NO WHATS IT WRONG WIT-gco
James: sure it would be a big hel-gco
Skylar: NO! IM GOING HOME!
James: fine I will send some police officers to guard your house just in case he tries to come back.
Skylar: thank you *gets up and leaves*
Yn: anyway, how can I help
James: you can sit at home and keep yourself safe in case we need to question you.
Yn: what?! But that's not fair! I want to help!
James: you are helping. Look kiddo, we can't afford for our best witness to be in harms way.
Yn: -_- fine *gets up and leaves*
*********************At Home************************
Santo: so lemme get this straight, while I was in class, you were fighting for your life against a guy we thought we killed.
Yn: pretty much
Santo: yea, well I'm not going to class anymore. I guess I'll have to stay home with you and make sure you don't get kidnapped.
Yn: no no I'm fine
Santo: Ok*flips the TV on*
TV
Breaking news: We are looking for Johnathan O'Brian tonight. He is a criminal who broke out of New York State Prison in 2010. He re-wrote his files and was able to gain a job at the University of Hollywood in California. He recently attacked one of the students at the school after sexually assaulting her. If you see him call 911 immediately then take cover. He is a highly dangerous man and should not be aggravated.
******************************************************
I'm going to make a book of imagines soon for those who want one with Chresanto, you can comment on here and I'll get started. Just tell me what you want it to be about and your name. Also it doesn't have to be your real name you could just put a name you really like :) :-)
-Laila :)