My Personal Hell

This is my first story so I'm not sure how its going to go, so please try to enjoy! ****

Lindsey's POV***

"Get up you worthless piece of trash!" yelled my mother. Yes my mother.

"Ughh" I groaned, which resulted me being kicked in the ribs, causing me to wince and my mother to laugh.

"Get up and make us breakfast you piece of trash!" she yelled at me again.

"I'm going mother", I answered getting up but falling back down from the impact of her slapping me.

"Hurry up and stop talking! We're hungry!"

"Yes mother." I replied, with that she left. Leaving me thinking what I did to deserve this life and getting ready as fast as I could using my werewolf speed so I wouldn't get in trouble for being late. Oh yeah I forgot to mention I'm a werewolf, well yeah I am.

Now you're probably wondering why my mother is like that? Well lets make long story short. My parents had twins which was my brother and I, but when we were 7, we were out in the woods like always when rogues attacked us. My brother tried protecting me and died doing so. So, when my dad the alpha came with help my brother was dead and I was crying while hugging him. Since then everyone blames me for his death even though it wasn't. Now instead of my parents having 5 children they have 4. Also, since they blame me they gave my alpha title to my brother. So, basically that's why I 'm treated like trash in the Midnight Moon pack.

Right now I'm in the kitchen finishing making breakfast for the teenagers in the pack. People were starting to come in just as I finished. I handed everyone there breakfast before going into the kitchen and serving myself a bowl of cereal. I was about to start eating when Susan the pack's number one fake Barbie came in grabbing my bowl and throwing my cereal away laughing.

"Don't eat that or you'll get fatter it's not like you're going to starve since you have all that fat stored!" she said making all her friends start laughing. I got up and was walking with my head down to show respect, when she grabbed my hair and pulled me back making me scream out in pain.

"Oh oops almost forgot our morning routine ugly cow!" Susan told me. Then she pushed me to the ground and started kicking and punching me. Soon her little group joined in. I kept whimpering in pain while they beat me up making the rest laugh harder each time. Even though I had alpha blood in me I couldn't do anything or I would end up a lot worse. I also couldnt do anything to protect myself because my dad prohibited me from training.

Susan and her group finished with a kick to my stomach making me cry out in pain, which makes them laugh.

" Go get cleaned up bitch!" yelled my brother Logan the alpha while giving me a look of disgust. I quickly got up whimpering from the pain. I went to my room as fast as my hurt legs could go, once there I went to the bathroom to get cleaned up. When I came out of the bathroom I checked to time 8:15 if I didnt leave now I would be even more late to my first class. Quickly grabbing my backpack I ran downstairs holding my stomach and exiting the pack house and started making my way to school.

****

comment?

vote?