Reality?

*** Lindseys's POV***

I have no idea how much time has passed, since I'm been disconnected from the world. I know for sure it's been a few weeks.

My wolf keeps saying she's waiting for her to show up, and that's it is not the right time yet. But, I don't know who "she" is. All I get when I ask Belle who it is, is that its still not the "right time."

I'm tired of this. I want to be back with Axel.

*Hours Later*

As I open my eyes, I start to see a light coming from what appears to be a door. Light seems to be flowing out of the bottom and sides.

I reach for the door knob and begin to twist.
As soon as I open it light fills my eyes. I some what missed it, all I would see was dark.

I'm confused, "Come in, dear" I hear a voice coming from the room. I look around trying to locate it. I step in admiring the rooms beauty.

There was something about the room that made it feel peaceful and comfortable. As I focus my sight on the middle of the room I see a beautiful woman looking at me.

She has long jet black hair, big piercing blue eyes, she is pale but it makes her look gorgeous. There was something so familiar about her. Like if I had been with her before. I was very confused and lost.

"Hello, Lindsey." She said with a smile.

"Hi" I respond, trying to remember where I had seen her. "Who are you?"

"I am the moon goddess child. I am here because you need to be warned of some danger that is heading your way." She says with the smile dying as she finished her sentence. All these thoughts begin racing through my mind.

"Before I continue there is something I need to tell you." She looks at me as if waiting for me to let her know I'm paying attention.

"Okay" I say a bit slow.

"Well, as you may or may not know you are special, you are one of the strongest wolf's in history. There has only been three. You are the third. "

"Who are the other two."

"I am the strongest, and my sister is the second, making you the third"

"What? How is that possible you're the moon goddess, and I'm just like any other wolf. "

"You are not just like any other wolf. Like I said before you are special. As too, how your extremely powerful, well that is a long story."

"I have time, I've been unconscious for weeks what is a few more minutes. By the way, no one knew you have a sister"

"Alright, well my sister, we are twins but, she had always been the rebellious one. But, the worst part was she got in a relationship with Satan's son. As their relationship developed, she became pregnant." She pauses, and looks at me with sadness evidently in her eyes.

"When she had the babies I took them as my own because she did not want them. She said they would interfere with her life. A few hours later after she recovered, from giving birth, she left and I have not heard about her since then."

"Oh, I'm sorry you lost your sister, but again no one has ever known that. I'm sorry I have to ask this but, what does your sister having a baby have to do with me?" I didn't mean to sound rude, but I am still confused on how that relates to me.

"Ah, yeah Lindsey it all comes back to you, because you were one of those two precious babies, my sister wanted to get rid of."

**** A/N ****

Hey guys. Sorry it's been long once again, but there had been problems with my WiFi and stuff it took forever to get fixed. Anyways hope you enjoy excuse any mistakes. By the way this chapter may be confusing but hopefully it will make since in one or two chapters that are coming soon(hopefully)

*Comment

*Vote

*Follow