Episode 1(Thief Route)

ابدأ من البداية

On the forest, many assassin wearing different kind of black hooded coat sat or standing around the camp, with one of them sitting on the tree branch.

Mujun ni mamire ta
Tadashisa wo daiteru

Rider sat on a construction site with his spear on his shoulder; Berserker walk on a forest by himself.

A man stand there with five silhouette standing behind him.

Sokedemo kienai a no
Hoshi wa mitsu metai

Saber stand there and then the screen split into two, with one side is himself with black armor with a helmet while the other is himself with white armor and look younger.

Zenka dash through the street while doing a vertical spin, dual wielding a katana, and slashing through the monster; when he land, he slash with a black katana.

Caster fire a spell with her taoist at Black Thief, who dodge and roll the multiple blast before swing his spear at the blast.

Senkou no yume dakega
Kono yami wo tada shiteku

Silver Saber and White Saber slash at each other with their sword, clash after clash before they separate and then dash at each other, screaming at each other before clashing the final time.

Chikai atta
Kisegi ga
Matsu basho made

Shunko and Gunner shoot each other with guns as bullet sweep past at each other, before Shunko and Gunner come at each other with knife in their hand.

Black Thief ride a vehicle as he is being chases by Caster, who shoot beam at him with her staff.

Kanashimi no
Senritsu wo

Kibou toiu
Koe ni kaete

Then Zenka stand with his back turn away.

Asu ni mukau kara

Gunner stand there, with a burning city behind him.

Saber and Assassin sat on the couch.

Archer, Saber and Rider sat on a restaurant with their masters

Zenka stand on a field of a city.

Assassin and her master are picking a clothes for each other.

Caster standing on a temple with her white cloak bellowed out from the wind.

Gunner and Zenka toward each other with the burning city on Gunner's side and a fixes city on Zenka's side as they zoom out.

A cloak rest on a chair and a dagger is seen on a table.
****
[Fuyuki City, Shinto District]

Zenka, Keybi and their father, who's name is Shunko, are currently walking to their home on foot.

Though that can be kinda awkward for Zenka himself.

"Come on Oni-chan! I want to see what it is!" Keybi yelled as she give Zenka what he dubbed as "Death Glare of Cuteness", her glare isn't terrifying, but it is a adorable as deadly. "No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."