“Why pink?” I asked.

“I like pink,”

“Well I want a black dress, you should get white, pink is way to average for you,” I said.

“I guess you’re right I usually wear pink anyway,” she smiled as we drove in comfortable silence.

          We both got out the car I pushed my strait hair out of my face as I walked with Tina.

“So where to first?” she asked.

“I don’t know I’ll follow you,” I said as I walked with her into the mall.

“Let’s go into there,” she dragged me into the store and let go of me.

          I followed her into the store composed of only short and tight dresses.

“What about this one?” Tina held up an all lace dress and I shook my head.

“That just screams look at me I’m a hooker!” we laughed.

“Well, I do want to show skin,” Tina said thinking about it, I spotted an all white dress and it looked like it was Tina all the way.

“What about this for you?” I asked as I showed her a dress that was short but not see through and it showed skin especially with the cross-over straps in the back.

“That’s so pretty, if I put my hair in tight curls and it matches with some gold earrings and a gold bracelet, I could pull it off,”

“Why don’t you try it on,” I smiled.

“I’ll try it on when we find your dress,” I looked around the store and saw that everything was a little bit too revealing for me.

“I don’t want my dress from here,” I admitted as she rolled her eyes and continued searching through the store for me.

          Half an hour later she gave up and went to try on the dress I picked for her. When she came out I whistled.

“Its pretty right?” she smiled.

“Yeah, totally you look gorgeous in it and its tight in all the right places, the boys won’t be able to keep their hands off you,” I smiled.

“Thanks but we still have to pick out your dress,” she said.

“Can we look somewhere else though these dresses are a little too revealing for my taste,” I smiled weakly at her.

“Fine,” she sighed as she changed back into her clothes and went to buy the dress.

“Let’s go in there,” I pointed to a pretty formal store.

“Ugh, do you want to wear something my grandmother would wear,” she groaned as I dragged her into the store.

          Every dress I picked up she would turn her nose too.

“What about this one?” I absolutely fell in love with a one-sleeved black short dress.

“That’s actually cute, finally,” she smiled.

“I like it, I’m going to try it come on,” she followed me to the dressing room.

          I walked out of the dressing room in the dress of my dreams. It was gorgeous and didn’t show too much. It was nice and fit well to my curves. Tina’s jaw dropped and as boys passed by they whistled at me and I blushed.

“So it’s a yes?” I asked.

“Hell yeah!” Tina yelled.

          I smiled and quickly changed back and bought the dress.

“You looked smoking hot!” she giggled.

“Thanks,” I smiled.

“Shoes?”

“Yep,” we walked arm and arm as we went to the shoe store, shoes didn’t take as long as the dresses.

          Tina bought a pair of white and gold heels and I bought a pair of leopard print heels. My stomach started growling and I realized I skipped out on breakfast.

“I’m starving!” I said to Tina.

“Food court!” she smiled at me.

“Yep, I didn’t eat the whole day!” I groaned.

          We walked to the food court.

“What do you want to eat?”

“Popeyes,”

“Alright I’ll buy the Popeyes you watch our bags at the table,”

          I went to go find a table and sat down as I watched Tina order food. My heart started beating faster, I smelled him approaching me before I saw him.

“Hey Cole,” I smiled as I looked over to him.

“Hey, what’re you doing here?”

“Shopping with Tina,” I smiled

“Oh, you mind if I sit next to you?” Cole smiled at me and I just stared at his lips.

“No, what are you doing here?” my eyes flickered to his blue ones.

“With the boys, we need new sneakers,” he shrugged.

“Emily!” Alex yelled drawing attention to him.

“Hey Alex,” I smiled.

“What’s up Em,” Emmett smiled at me as Damon, Stefan and Edward followed behind him.

“The whole crew needed some new sneakers?” I asked.

“Yep,” Edward smiled at me and Tina walked up.

“How come everywhere we are you all are?” Tina rolled her eyes as she gave me my food and drink and sat in front of me.

“Aw, did you miss us?” Stefan teased her.

“Like a rash,” she rolled her eyes at Stefan.

          Meanwhile I was stuffing my face with fries.

“Slow down tiger it’s not going not run away,” Alex teased.

“I haven’t eaten all day thanks to somebody,” I playfully glared at Cole.

“You enjoyed last night,” Cole smiled just as the boys and Tina looked our way.

“What happened last night?” Damon asked wide eyed.

“Nothing,” I rolled my eyes as Cole smirked and I elbowed him.