I love you Chapter 5

I am Dedicating these chapters to 101 wolfchick and Briannah_01 so shout out to them!~
I hope you enjoy and I'm going to update two chapters so I hope you like them also I'm doing the same for Wednesday.

Let the story begin!
______________________________________

* Mikaela P.O.V *

It's been two weeks since I started liking Damon I'm gonna tell him that I love him hopefully he does two.

'I need to sleep if I don't I'll die from sleep deprivation.'

I looked on my other side to see elena looking at me, well glaring. I sighed.
Will she ever leave me alone.

" What do you want elena?" I asked

"I want you to stay away from damon and stefan, there both mine,if you don't you'll get hurt and I don't want to hurt you, but I will if you don't stay away from them got it?" She said

"Alright," I said

She grinned.

"I'll stay away from stefan,but not  damon, I love him and he loves me to I'm older than you. You can't tell who to stay away from, you're acting just like Kat but much *****ier got that?" I said while smirking.

it was only 6:00 so I got dressed ( on the side ) and curled my hair. Then I went ahead and eat some breakfast then I drove to school when I got out of my car everyone was looking at me.

I went to go and get my schedule and I found out that I had most of my classes with elena, stefan, bonnie, and care. Which is awesome I'll smirked and when to class which is history with Mr. Hulk A.K.A Mr. Tanner.

When I got to class I saw Mr. Tanner he turned and...
______________________________________

Sorry for torchuring you guys I'm sick but I still went to school so I'll be updating tomorrow which is veterans day which is AWESOME!!!!

Anyways bye, Ellasalvatore~