Chapter 9

9

Tatums POV

"Luna? Why are you here? I'm sure Phoenix is going out of his mind looking for you." Jared said. 

"Please, he probably hasn't noticed yet, if he as it's because my guards figured it out first and told him." I laugh. 

"I'm sure that's not true." Jared frowned. 

"But it is" I laugh humorlessly. 

"Than I will call him to come retrieve you, Micha, Lucas, Vic. That will be all thankyou." He dismissed the men in the room. 

"No! Please don't call him." I tell him once the others are out of the room. 

"Why not? If you were my mate I would want him to do the same for me." He frowned 

"I know, and you can call him, just not now, not today, please I just need to have some space right now." I plead 

"And why is that?" He ask 

"Reason" I frown 

"Alright, I will call him tomorrow, but if he calls looking for you I will tell him. Understood?" He ask 

"Yes!" I say happily. 

"Alright, now lets go."  

"Go where?" I ask 

"The kitchen, we are making pizza." He smiles 

"What?"  

"Do you not like pizza?"  

"No I do, it just random, don't you have work to do?" I ask, normally Phoenix would still be working. 

"No" he looks confused. 

"It just Phoenix is normally still working right now" I tell him 

"Oh, no I don't have any work to be done."

We walk I to the kitchen and start rolling out the dough. Somehow in the middle we end up covered in flour from throwing it at each other.

"I surrender" I laugh 

"Good I win" he smiles

We put the pizza in the oven and get cleaned up. We are sitting on the living room on the couch when he asked me way I left. I explain how Phoenix always kept things from me, and everything he said.

"Just shows he was angry, I don't think he meant it"  

"I don't know, Phoenix gets mad easily but never with me" I frown. 

"It will get better, I bet he flipping out looking for you. I keep hearing your phone go off upstairs" he gives me a small smile. 

"I just, I needed some air, off our territory."

"I understand" he smiles

We eat our pizza in silence watching a movie. In the middle Jared's phone goes off. He looks at me with an apologetic smile. I nod my head understanding what he has to do.

I listen in on their conversation.

"Hello" Jared answers 

"Alpha, my mate has ran away is there any chance you have seen her?" Phoenix ask 

"I have, she is safe here with me."  

"What! She is in your house? Alone? Don't you dare touch her!" Phoenix threatens 

"I haven't and wouldn't, you have my permission to meet me on meeting of our territories, I will bring Tatum to you. See you soon" Jared finished and hangs up on Phoenix.

I laugh knowing him hanging up made Phoenix angrier. Jared comes back in the room.

"Alright angel time to go home to the big bad wolf." He smiles 

"Ugh! Fine" I frown.

Than we leave going to meet my very angry mate.