Chapter 13

It's been a week, me, Riley, piper and the other families are in the safe house. And the warriors are being trained. I started cooking food for the families. When the wives start running to the door.
Before I know it I am being lifted of the ground and twirled around. "Hello love" I know that voice.... "North baby how was training?" I ask. "Amazing wheres piper and Riley?" He enquirers. "Over there playing with the kids" He wraps is arms around my waist. "I love you Jezebel but there's going to be war in one week" I gasp "oh I love you two north i'm scared I'm so scared I just wanna be happy with you, Piper and Riley. " we stay like that for a few hours just cuddling in each other's arms.

One week later

The men Marched, The women and children huddled together scared wondering what would happen to the mates. It took 20 minutes until we heard paws pounding, wolfs howling and the feeling of one of our packs loses. We weren't just going up against the werewolfs but we were going up against werewolfs and vampires combined.
We fought an fought an we won against the vampires! Except that north and the pack had some kind of injury. We fixed them up quickly, piper and Riley jumped onto north the minute they saw him. That certainly didn't help his injures.....

A/n I'm sorry it took so long for me to update... but the next two chapters will be the epilogue part 1 and part 2 :((((((