“I know…” I said flatly. “You should go before the guards come to get us or we could get more time in here and I know we both don’t want that.” I sighed.

“Ya, I’ll come back later if I can…See you on the flipside jailbait!” He grinned as he took the tooth pick and magnet out of his pocket and opened the door. He has got to teach me how to do that! As the door clamped shut I flopped back down on the hard ass bed. My life is hell… Stupid boys… Their was a knock on the door and I jumped a little. Who could it be? I got up and went to the door. It creaked open and Alex was their.

“I forgot something!” He grinned as he pulled me into a kiss.

“Your such a loser!” I grinned.

“Yah I know” He smirked.

“Your good at picking that lock how did you manage to do that so quickly?” I asked.

“When you’ve been sent her for as long as I have you begin to learn your way around and how to open a measly door.” He said as he shut the door and the lock snapped as he pulled the tooth pick and bobby pin out. I went and sat on my bed trying to decide if I was going to build another card house again….

'********NEXT DAY********

I was awaken by the door crashing open and me being drug out side in the bright day light. My hands were pinned behind my back as I was lead down the path.

“Easy on the cuffs Buddy!” I yelled as I squirmed when he snapped the cuffs on.

“Shut the hell up and get into the Van now!” He barked as I was basically herded into the Van.

I looked around the Van either they hadn’t picked up the boys yet or they were taking us separately for a reason. I sighed a dramatic sigh…well loud enough for the stupid freaking gay guards to roll their eyes and give me a menacing look. Well since I was out of the hell in hell it’s self I decided to have a little fun.

“So are you guys gay for each other?” I asked as I looked between the two guards and grinned. I laughed to myself as they looked at each other and then back to me in scorn.

“I am not getting paid enough to put up with these Fucking rude ass kids!” Guard one said to the older guy guard. I had to trey and hide my smile. I love making people squirm, and by the look of guard two it was working he was inching away from the first guard. Ha-Ha Retards…Lmao. Well at least I still had my sarcasm intact Lol even if they barley fed me for the past week Not TO self: Eat as much as I can fit with out throwing up! Oh Yesh that was deffinatley on my to do list among other things.

I lurched forward as the car came to a set sop in front of the school I was guessing …these stupid Tinted windows!

“Come o n girlie! Time to go what a shame” Guard one said with sarcasm dripping from every word as he basically shoved me out of the van. I hopped out and onto the cobblestone stepping stones, The guard guy took out the key ring from his pocket and unlatched my hand cuffs. I pulled my wrists back to me sharply and rubbed them.

“Thanks for the assistance chief!” I grinned as he got back into the van. He huffed as he shut the door and the van sped out and away leaving me in the dust.

I turned around and looked at the entrance to the school…Ugh back here well I guess it’s better than solitary. I walked in the gates and through the commons. I noticed a couple guys whispering about me. I shot them the finger and reassumed walking to my dorm room. I walked on the grass and past the stoner kids that stared at me. I huffed as I opened the door To Gregor hall. God did it feel good to be here again even if this was the calm before the storm with Alex and Colby. I sighed as I jogged up the stairs and knocked on my door.