"Why did you do that Andy?!''Colby yelled i my face.

" did it to make sure that my date for satruday didn't get his face melted."I smirked.His face turned red.

"you didn't have to save me Andy i'm a big boy"HE stated and walked back to his dorm i guessed.. I sighed guys are too complicated.

I walked up and around the school. I thought about a lot of things. It was getting dark outside when I entered the park area of the School it was pretty with plants and with swings and the trees where the Stoner kids hung out most of the time. I sat in on the edge of sand and grass and drew shapes and stuff in the sand.

"Andy” A Voice said as the person's hands wrapped around my waist.

"Um person I kinda need personal space! And who are you anyway." I said as I pried his hands off of me and jumped up. I turned to see Alex.

"Alex what the hell were you doing?” I asked shakily as I stood up.

"I need to talk to you about something!?” He stated as he stood up and came eye level with me.

"What ever you want I don’t have it and I got to go get to my dorm… curfew Alex. " I stated as I tried to walk away.

"I heard about your date with Colby.” He stated almost mad?

"Ya so That's really none Your business now is it?!” I spat. He smirked and pulled me up and very close to him .My breath caught and I looked up at him and his icy blue eyes. Our lips met and electricity happened. After a few minutes I pulled away awe struck.

"Alex…. We cant this is wrong I am going out with Colby this weekend anyway." I said as I looked down at the ground.

"You are not going out with him! Your mine-- I...I ....I think I might....".

"Alex stop...I Hate being treated like a toy to you boys this is Bull Shit And I cant take it anymore! I'm going out with Colby because he had the BALLS to ask me!” I Yelled. He looked at me with angry Eyes.

"Andy he cant protect you against these guys, You don’t understand that when they see you with another guy their going to want what they have. I...I care about you Andy and I don’t want anything bad to happen to you.” He said as he pulled me close to his chest in a hug.

"Whatever I think that he can and he will he's a better guy than you give him credit for!.” I Yelled into his chest one last time.

"I'm Leaving if you care and don’t follow me Alex..."I spat as I turned and walked the length of the grass until I hit the pavement. I stared at my feet the whole time on my way to Gregor Hall. I finally reached the Door and pried it open and made my way up the stairs. I opened my door to see Scott on the computer and Gary on my bed.

"Hey guys” I smiled.

"Hey"

"Sup??"

"Went for a walk after the thing with Colby".

"Oh" Scott said then went back to the computer.

"OH!! I need to help you pick date clothes! Tomorrow is Saturday Andy!” Gary stated.

"Gary I do Not need help with anything Clothing Related You'll pick some girly color." I stated as I flopped down on my Scott's bed, I was so Tired and I really wanted to sleep. I decided to take a shower I grabbed my underwear and a change of clothes and went into the bathroom and locked the door. I stepped into the shower.

~~~~~~~NEXT MORNING ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke the next morning to someone jumping on my bed.

"ANDY! Wakey Wakey!!!!" Gary yelled in my ear.