Fans And, Threats?... [[Re-Edited]]

A/n: sorry for not updating and in this chapter your childhood bully is there and your bestfriend me!!
(Admin-chan)
i am a youtuber like you but, only visiting you lets see how this goes...
November 15, 2015
Thats the date that was this chapter originally posted lol...

Now updated on ; February 28, 2018

Y/n's pov

I Lied awake in my bunk I slowly began to drift off to sleep and, woke up very early to they were still asleep except for Jordan. I sat next to him and yawned. He looked up smiling. I didn't question him because he's always happy. 
"Morning Jordan.." I Yawned stretching my arms.
"Hey Y/n!" He screeched and laughed.
"I'm gonna go for a walk around for a little while" I said to Jordan. He looked at me and smiled like a mad-man.
"Alright but Guess What!" He shouted. I laughed.
"What did I invade your fanbase" I laughed at his loudness. He shook his head and smiled.
" My girlfriend jade is coming here hurray!!!!! :D" he cheered. I squealed in joy about his girlfriend and wanting to meet her. I change into dif clothes and, spray myself with axe. I unlock the bathroom door and cough. I walk out of the bathroom and see Jordan smiling and laughing while hes on his phone texting.
"Awww Jordans laughing" I laughed. He pouted and laughed. He got up and we got out of the tour bus and, Walked towards the airport.
Jordan and I walk into the airport and, we ran into fans. We happily took pictures and signed things. I felt a tug on my flannel and stumble towards the person.
"Hey! Didn't see ya there how may your leader serve you?" I laughed. The fan began to glare. I blinked.
"Hey are you ok?" I asked and waved infront of her face. She suddenly grabbed my hand harshly with a not so tight grip.
" Hey Y/n don't ever go near Johnnie ya hear me HE BELONGS TO ME ONLY you got that you b**** so if I see you near him on tour you'll be sorry" she threatened and, when Jordan turned arouned she did a sickly sweet smile at me warning me to stay as far as possible from him.
When i turned to Jordan I Saw him Looking at a girl with long black scene hair he ran towards her. I faced the hater and, Harshly gripped her hand.
" Hey hater how am I supposed to do that if I am on tour with him and is in the other side of the bunk across from him?" I said bluntly crossing my arms and looking away from her.
She quickly became flustered by my answer and screamed in frustration and ran away from me I blinked and shrugged. I saw Jordan Run over to me while holding the girls wrist. I smiled at the two.
" Hey y/n meet my girlfriend jade she is super nice and adorable like yoshi!!!" He cheered. I chuckled at him being jordan. Jade had long jet black scene hair with a bow in it she had on a glacion shirt from pokemón and black ripped skinny jeans and she had headphones on and took them off.
" Hi my name is Jade and I am Jordan's YOSHIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!" She laughed while flailing her arms in the air and I laughed at her greeting.
" Hi I'm y/n and I'm Jordan's friend" I say smiling she smiled back at me.
" Well lets go back to the tour bus" Jordan chirped and, Jade started cracking jokes because she noticed that it was getting akward so,she broke the ice.
" Well we're here and I'm gonna start recording when we get inside the tour bus" Jordan said.
I walked back to my bunk and sighed happily.
"Shannon~!" I screeched when I saw her pass by. She jumped in surprise. "Holy Muckerfother" She yelped. I laughed.
"Hey that's Jeydon's Line!" I laughed while tears formed from the laughter. "Haha ok but shannon..." I said while my laughing died down. She nodded and, looked at me.
"Whats up Y/n?" She asked me. I sighed.
"I have a weird feeling when I'm around Johnnie.. Do you know what it is?" I asked her with my head tilted. The black and green haired girl was soon in a thinking position. Her chin rested on her hand while her thumb rubbed the skin on her chin. She looked up at me and smiled.
"I think that feeling is love Y/n or maybe your just hungry around him?" She said with a smile but laughed at the end of her sentence. I laughed with her.
"Thanks Shannon just wanted a reality check on my feelings haha" i said with a small smile. She nodded and smiled.
"Anytime Y/n!" She Cheerfully spoke. I waved at her and walked back towards my bunk.
'Aghhhh Y/n! You can't fall in love! What would the friendship be like if he said no!' I thought and, mentally cursed myself. I huffed and looked out the window of my bunk and let out a breathy sigh.
"Damn Johnnie the things you do to me..." I mumbled and the sweet slumber took over me.

A/n: so what do you guys think about this chapter like,vote,and comment on this chapter
Keep calm live life and stay beautiful my crimson roses baiii <3