Occupation

Okay: So for every new paragraph, you're looking at different point of views, so you start off with Chiba then to Hayami, this is to clear things up. Or C: Chiba and H: Hayami

C: As my thoughts are in spirals and I can't seem to be in focus, my hand was wavering, with a pencil in my hand and my eyes on the paper. Usually I'm not like this, but this is a serious moment and I can't seem to focus any of my thoughts. I set my pencil down and leaned back into my chair. I sighed and I closed my eyes. Then I hear footsteps walking my way, I open my eyes and I see Hayami-san.

H: Ugh! I finally handed in my application form to Koro-sensei. That was the most stressful time I ever experienced by far. I walk into the classroom and notice Nagisa-kun freaking out at Nakumura-san. I shrugged and I see Chiba-kun, leaning back into his chair. I walked over to him and I see his eyes open to see me coming. I waved a hand and he lifts his hand and wave a small hi before slopping back into his seat. I walked over and asked, "Are you okay?"

C: "Are you okay?" She asks, I can smell her shampoo and some gun powder, I sighed and pulled myself closer to my dusty desk. "I can't figure out what I want to be." She smiles, "I hope you figure out soon." As she was about to leave, I grabbed her hand and said, "Sit with me." She nods back and grabs a chair and takes a seat at my table, as she grabs my paper and examines my form.

H: His form was practically blank besides his name. I sighed and handed the paper back to him. He sighs once more and leans his hand onto the desk. Everyone thinks that we're serious people, but we can loosen up sometimes. I chuckled at my thought. He then raises his pencil and mumbles, "What do I want to be.."

C: She chuckles at my remark and she says, "What do you truly want to be?" I shrugged and she says in her monotonic voice, "I'll go and you need think about it. I don't expect you to tell me what you want to be." With no sarcasm laced in her voice I nodded and she walked away to talk to Kanzaki.

H: I wonder what job Chiba-kun will pick. I hope he chooses something that he enjoys. I sighed and as I was talking to Kanzaki-san. He stands up and walks pass me, I see in his hand, his form, all filled out. I smile and turn back to Kanzaki-san.

TIME SKIP: (IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE NEW CHAPTER READ IT! IT'S SO FREAKING SAD, AND I CRII! BUT IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THEN GOOD FOR YOU! TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS! HOWEVER THIS WILL NOT FOLLOW THE MANGA ENDING(THAT IS HAPPENING SO FAR).

H: Our graduation came, like always, none of our parents came, like we care. We enjoyed our moment anyway. As everyone in Class-E are saying their farewells, and their hugs and love and everything they collected through out the year, they share it with one another. I smile. Koro-sensei was saved, which was a major let down to Chiba-kun and I. We were the ones by far that really wanted to kill him, however that never happened. As I was talking to Okuda-san, who was talking about her experience with me and was sharing what she wanted to be in the future, I smile and my thoughts went back to Chiba-kun. 'What was his job? Heck, I shouldn't worry about him. I have my worries for my occupation too." I stop Okuda-san, "I'm sorry I have to use the bathroom." Okuda-san nods and smiles then turns to Karma.

C: From the corner of my eye as I was talking to Itona-kun. I notice Hayami-san walking away from the crowd. Itona-kun then startles me by asking, "Are you watching Hayami-san? Do you like her?" I shook my head and stutter, "No! I was looking around. You know since it's our graduation and all." He nods, and asks, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" I looked down and thought about it. I smiled and looked up at him, "Sorry Itona-kun, but I'd liked to tell someone special first before telling anyone else." he nods in understanding before he turns around, "It's okay," He turns his head around and whispers loud enough for me to hear, "I won't tell anyone about your 'girlfriend'." And with that he walks to talk to someone else. I was left there, frozen at his remark.