Scars and Tattoos

I stand in the full length mirror that hangs on the back of Nikki's door in my underwear. I run my hand along my stomach, I feel my abs but the stupid scar from that stupid organ that tired to kill me makes me sick. I hate it with every ounce of me. It's heeled now and the stitches are gone but that stupid pink scar remains.

The door opens and I stumble backwards. Nikki walks in wearing only his Klein's and smile at me. He didn't know I was awake. His hair is still damp and I can smell the minty scent of his breath when he kisses my forehead.

I still look at myself in the mirror and Nikki stands behind me. He wraps his arms around me and brushes his fingers along my stomach.

"Still staring at that scar, sweetheart?" Nikki says while watching me in the mirror. "It won't go away, babe." He smirks and moves my hair away from my neck.

"I know. I just-I hate it so much." I say and he leans down to kiss my neck.

"What happened to scars give character?" He wonders into my neck.

"When you do something to get them." I blow out air. "What can I say for this one? My body tried to murder me?" I wonder and he laughs. "And it's so ugly." I mumble. "I'm never going to be able to wear those crop tops that I like."

At this point Nikki turns me around to face him. His hands run up and down my sides and his green eyes study mine.

"Listen to me, okay? Evie you are stunning and this little scar is part of you. It's on you so it has to be perfect." Nikki tells me before crouching down to kiss my scar.

I crouch down to his level and I look him in the eyes. I press my lips to his and he pulls me into him, knocking us both to the hardwood floor. Nikki's hands travel my body and I pull away, to this Nikki groans.

"Would you be completely against me covering up the scar though?" I wonder.

"Will it make you happy?" He wonders and I nod. "Then I'm all for it. Will it make you wear those sexy crop tops again?" I nod again and he smirks. "I'm definitely for it then."

Nikki sits with me in the tattoo place, I had designed a little star tattoo. Nikki loved it as soon as I showed it to him. I'm laid down on the bed and the template is stuck on me already. Nikki sits at my head, holding onto my hands and kissing my forehead.

"What's your brother gonna thing about this?" Nikki asks and I shrug.

"This will be my third as he hasn't said boo about them." I remind him and he nods.

"I keep forgetting that you've done this before." Nikki smiles. "I keep thinking that you're popping your tattoo cherry."

Just then the tattoo artist comes in and Nikki stiffens up. I squeeze his hands as the biker looking dude gets all the tools ready. I know that Nikki doesn't like anymore around what's his. I'm his but where the tattooist is sitting, that's definitely his.

I have a pretty high pain tolerance but with the needle scratching over new skin, well it doesn't feel the greatest. I grip Nikki's hands a little tighter and I grind my teeth together.

When the tattoo is finally done, the artist wraps it up and I stand up. I pull my shirt back down and start out of the room. Just proving my earlier point about how much Nikki doesn't like sharing, as I get to the doorway Nikki slaps my ass making me jump forward. I hear Nikki chuckle and I walk up to the counter. I pay and while I do so, Nikki holds onto me from behind, sticking his hands down the front of my jeans.

We get out the door and I look at him.

"What was that about?" I wonder and he smiles.

"I wanted him to know tags you were mine and that I don't share." Nikki says proudly as he gets on his bike.

I get on behind him and we take on. We probably should be wearing helmets but oh well. We pull up to my house and the parking lot is filled with bikes. Nikki takes my hand and leads me into the house.

The band and my twin sit around the living room and they look up to see us.

"I see Sixx wanted to get a quickie in before rehearsal." Vince speaks and Tommy's eyes grow.

"Don't worry, Tommy." Nikki smirks. "Now until after rehearsal." He winks and my brother goes white.

"Tommy he's kidding." I state and my brother can breathe again. "He went to the tattoo shop to get my scar covered." I lift up my shirt revealing the white bandage that is placed on my stomach.

"At least you didn't bang before coming here." Tommy sighs standing up.

"Nah man, Nik said tonight they're gonna do it here." Mick speaks up and we all laugh but Tommy. Mick doesn't talk a lot but when he does, it's worth the wait. "C'mom T-Bone, let's just go rehearse."

Nikki kisses me before going up stairs and Vince mocks us by making kissy faces at the top of the stairs.

"I love you." I smile and he kisses me again.

"I love you to." Nikki says before going upstairs.

I lay down on the couch with Ava. I put my head on her collarbone and she puts her head in mine. This is how we would lay on the floor as kids, it used to freak Tommy out though I'm not sure why.

"You never did tell me why you were at the bar that night and not on your date." I say and she half smiles.

"Oh yeah. Mark told me he's been cheating on me since September. Remember the girl I levelled in high school?" Ava wonders.

"Her?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"Her older sister. She's a penny whore to." She says and I smile.

"Don't worry, twin head. Your Prince Charming will be around." I state and she laughs.

"I think he got hit by a bus." Ava laughs.

"You know I thought that for a long time to." I admit and she looks at me.

"Until you met Nikki?" She asks and I nod.

"Until I met Nikki." I agree.

I didn't get a knight in shining armour on a noble steed, I think I got one better. I got a bassist in leather riding a Harley. Yeah screw a knight in shining armour, every little girl needs a rockstar.