What's our View? @cherryfanta-

Discrimination

Hey gals and pals,it's T.

What's my view,you ask? well,I think Discrimination is a very cruel thing. What is discrimination? Discrimination is treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing is perceived to belong to rather than on individual merit.

 You can be discriminated for anything and we'll have to try and stop this. The only way to stop it is to not listen to the negative people/person. Don't believe any negative thing they are saying,it's bad for your mental health.

Discrimination has happend to me,but going to a Catholic,Strict School,It means not really noticing it and not really knowing. I have dealt with it reasonably,I haven't really reacted to it as much as I should. I push it to the back of my minds and hang out with the people that matter and care for me rather than the 'cool kids' that snigger at me from behind my back.

I don't really have much to say about this Topic as of now but don't worry if you're Discriminated for whatever it is,there is someone just like you,there are friends,there is Wattpad,there is a community that accept you and want you. Don't sweat it.

BE WHO YOU WANNA BE LOVES ! x [ @cherryfanta- ]