Chapter 5: Sleepover

Chapter 5

Akira's POV

I yawned and rubbed at my eyes sleepily. Stupid Kaito, he disturbs my peace even when he's not there. Thanks to him invading my thoughts I didn't get much sleep. "Kohaku-sama? Are you alright?" I turned and looked right at my classmate, a medium sized girl with brown hair and brown eyes, plain. I looked at her, my piercing red eyes stared at her, emotionless. A few seconds passed and she seemed visibly shaken by the lack of response. I waited a few more moments to scare her a bit and a deadly silence hung in the air. I slowly nodded and turned back to the front of the room to space out about nothing in particular. The girl let out a shaky breath that I hadn't even noticed she held and returned to her seat. The chatter slowly started back up and the door slammed open revealing an out-of-breath Kaito.

"Haha! In your face world! I made it!" He did a strange little happy dance and I cast him an exasperated look. 'Baka' I shook my head which seemed to catch his attention. He grinned, a thousand watt smile, and bounced over to me, "Aki-chan!!! Thanks for inviting me over yesterday and for listening to me. You should come over to my place today! HUH!? I had a brilliant idea! You should come to OUR sleepover! I invited my friends from my old school and we can have a sleep over! You can make it right!?" His eyes widened and he paused in his wild hand gesturing to cast me a pleading look. I faintly heard a gasp at my nickname given by Kaito and another as I nodded in confirmation.

"YES!" Kaito was in sync with the bell and the teacher's warning voice, "Kaito get to your seat NOW!" Kaito hung his head and rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. The rest of the class was rather uneventful and the day couldn't be finished sooner.

--Time skip to the end of the day--

Kaito grinned next to me. He had got an answering text from his two friends saying they wouldn't mind having me join and since it was the weekend it didn't matter that they attended school further away. Kaito dragged me to the bus he took home before I could make any protest. 'He doesn't even realize that I don't have extra clothes...'

He jumped out of the bus and ran to the apartment complex, ran up the two flights of stairs, and to a door with the number '306' on it all before I made it to the first flight of stairs. I sweat-dropped and rolled my eyes. "AGH! I'm soooo sorry Aki-chan! I'm just really really excited!" I made it to the door and took my shoes off.

Kaito grinned, "Guess it was a good thing that I just picked up groceries." I gave him a brief nod, "Please make yourself comfortable." I sat on the couch in the living room and took out the homework that I was to lazy to do in class. I texted Natsuki, my butler, and told him to bring me some extra clothes.

I heard abnormally loud noises coming from the kitchen as I finished up English homework. I walked over to check on Kaito only to find him looking at a cookbook with a badly burned lump of food in a frying pan. " Hmm thats strange... why wont the noodles boil? The meat still hasn't thawed yet either... maybe if I use this..." He pulled out a flamethrower and my eyes widened. I ran over to him and yanked his sleeve. He glanced at me and frowned, "Its not turning out very good..." I gently pushed him out of the way and scrapped the burnt noodles out of the pan and washed it. I took out a new pack of noodles and filled the empty pot with water and left it to boil. I took Kaito through the steps to make 'edible' spaghetti and we finally finished just as the doorbell rang.

Kaito raced to the door, excitement clearly showing on his face. He flung the door open and greeted his friends. The angle I was at hid them from view so I tugged off the apron and walked up behind Kaito to see two extremely handsome men standing at the door.

The first was a little smaller then Kaito but a good five inches taller than I. He had shockingly white hair with a light blue streak in the fringe that hung over his right eye. His eyes were different colors, the right was a deep blue, the left was a hazel green. He wore a navy blue uniform with a white undershirt and polished black shoes. He worn a lazy grin that showed off perfect teeth. He shot me a flirtatious wink and I rolled my eyes before directing my gaze to the next male.

This person was about two inches taller than Kaito with dark black hair that was about shoulder length. He had it tied loosely and he rubbed the back of his neck showing off one ear with about five piercings. His eyes were purple but got darker as it got closer to his pupil. He wore the same uniform as his friend next to him but he wore a dark blue tie, a bit lighter than the uniform itself.

Kaito looked ready to burst with happiness, "Aki-chan this is Akihiko," he motioned to the white haired guy, "and this is Eiji," He motioned towards the black haired guy. I nodded my head at them and Eiji nodded back while Akihiko gave me a once over. Kaito didn't seem to notice this or the glare that I gave Akihiko as he pulled them into the apartment, "Hurry up, don't dawdle! Aki-chan helped with dinner... Actually Aki-chan made dinner, I burned the first batch of noodles..." Eiji sighed, "What did you do this time? I bet, knowing you, you tried boiling them in a pan?"

"..."

"HAHAHA! No way! You boiled NOODLES in a PAN!? Thats gold I tell you!" Akihiko was laughing and clutching his stomach while Eiji chuckled and I quirked a brow. Kaito was turning red, "Sh- Shut up! It was an accident! The recipe book wasn't very clear..."

We were sitting at the table eating but I finished first, I only ate one serving. The boys on the other-hand scarfed down about three to five helping. There were no leftovers. Kaito paused to say, "Aki-chan you should shower, the bathroom is down the hall, second door on the right." I looked at him blankly and my phone rang. I put it on speakerphone.

"Kohaku-sama? I'm afraid I can't drop off your clothes... Theres been an accident on one road and the other road was closed for repair. My sincerest apologies. Maybe you can borrow some of Kaito-sama's clothing. " The call was ended and I looked at Kaito. He stood and walked to his room. He came back with a plain blue t-shirt and some basketball shorts. I took them with a nod and headed to the bathroom.

I faintly heard Eiji speak, "You didn't let him pick up clothes?"

--short time skip, after the bath--

I stood in front of the mirror and sighed, 'This isn't gonna work very well.' I had tied the pants to its tightest but they continued to slip down my hips. The shirt was way to big and came to my knees. I used the bandages that I already had but wore them looser since I had to sleep with them on. I shrugged and walked out of the bathroom with a small towel around my shoulders to catch the drips. I wasn't prepared for what I saw.

A/N

Haha a bit of a cliffhanger. Guess what happened>.< ... actually I don't know what will happen yet either... comment and give your opinion on what should/could happen.

Clarification: Aki-chan wears bandages around her breasts so that she's flat. She only about B-cup so she wears the bandages to make her chest flat... does that make sense?

Ok so you dont have to vote (though it would be nice) but could you comment? Maybe some constructive criticism?

Thanks for reading!