New year New start

I walked toward the carriage with the threstral. I sigh. It was my fifth year at Hogwarts. Harry, Ron, Neville and Hermione sit with me, but none of them is really comfortable around me. I start to read my fathers magazine the Quibbler. Today's was about Nargles and how to find them. The magazine included a pair of Spectrascoops to help find them. Laughter sounds behind our carriage so I look and see him. His white blonde hair shines in the moon light and his green robes show through. Malfoy. Draco Malfoy. Son of Lucius Malfoy. Slytherin. I look back to my magazine as we pull up to the castle and unload. I walk to the table where my fellow Ravenclaws sit. I hold my Pygmy Puff, Quibbly in my hand. Draco and his mates Goyle and Crabbe push past me and I drop my papers.
"Accio papers." I mutter and they fly back into my magazine. Dinner appears and we begin the feast as Firsties get sorted. The banquet is over and we all stand up to walk to our dormitories. I rush past draco and head to my dormitory. He snorts and laughs.
"Weird girl". Goyle and Crabbe laugh and point. They head to the dungeons as I head up to my tower.

"Why is a Raven like a Writing desk?" The door asks.
"There is no answer. It's a riddle with I end." I wait for the door to open.
"Correct. You may enter". The door opens and I enter. I place my trunk on the bed and look over to my room mate, Cho Chang.
"Hello Cho. Anything new this year?" I looked over at her face. Her eyes reflected the sadness of what happened to Cedric Diggory and the Triwizard championship.
"Things will get better. I promise. After all I hear Harry's single." She smiled and we both go to bed.