11

He laid on his stomach and set his ears down. He looked where the other wolfs went and growled, this was my chance, I got up and ran back to Emily's, I finally reached her front porch panting.

"Emily oh my gosh did you see those huge wolfs, oh my- that explains it Sam,Jared,Paul,.......Embry, they are all wolfs. Big giant ones." I said panting still.

"I know."

"And who knows what- wait you knew? And you didn't tell me, I thought we were friends?"

"It was none of my business to tell you, Embry told me he will tell you, so you won't be freaked out."

"It's been almost two months and he still hasn't told me about this." I whispered to myself while hugging myself.

"What?" Emily said. I shook my head.

"Nothing, your right it was none of your business, he should have told me." I said she nodded. I glared at the guys as they piled in the kitchen. I stepped back as they passed me. I looked over and Embry nodded his head out the door. I walked out and followed him back to the forest.

"Jasmine." He said walking closer to him I took a step back not looking at him.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was its just-."

"Will you hurt me?"

"No, never."

"Can I see." He nodded and went behind a tree and came back out on his wolf form. I stepped back tripping on a root from a tree. He walked closer to me and laid down bending his ears down and I touched his soft fur making his eyes close."Embry I was scared. And the fact that you lied to me about this hurts me even more." I said about to cry. He whimpered and set his head on my lap. I wiped my tears away and leaned against his body hugging him. He got up and went back behind the tree coming back out in some shorts and no shirt.

"I'm sorry, I'll never keep anything else from you." He said cuffing my cheeks. I closed my eyes nodding he hugged me and kissed the side of my head.

"Besides being a wolf what else are you hiding from me?" I asked.

"Well I'm a wolf, and I'm in love with you and I can't stand to see you cry so please stop." He said making me giggle." But other than that nothing." We stood up and I held his hand."what about you? Are you keeping something from me?" I let his hand go and nodded slowly rubbing my hands together."what is it?" He asked.

"Well I'm a super human, and so is my brother." He still looked confused.

"What is that?"

"I have telekinesis and super speed, and so does my brother, but my sister no, she was suppose to get her powers already but I guess she is a late bloomer." I said he nodded.

"Cool." He said wrapping his arm around my neck.

"Can we go home. I'm tired." I said yawning, he nodded and we walked back to the the house. Once we got in I took off my shoes and laid in couch. I heard Embry laugh.

"Long day?"

"Well duh." I muffled in the couch making him laugh. I felt myself drifting to sleep then blackness covered my eyes sending me into a deep slumber.