Caught

Based on the show Supernatural on CW, Wensday nights at 9:00 east coast.

Plot belongs to me (Rv1006), everything else by Eric Kripke.

(Profanity & Violence... obviously because it's spn but--)

Anyways, enjoy... :p

————

My eyes flutter open, and I immediately notice the throbbing pain in my head.

I squeeze my eyes shut, and go to hold my head- but am incapable due to the fact I am bound to a chair.

My eyes scan the room around me, which is just a small room with concrete walls and floors, a light bulb above myself, a table with a sheet over the top, and an iron door directly in front of me.

Oh, and of course the devils trap I'm centered in.

I groan, letting my head fall back. I can't crane my neck all the way behind me- but I can sense someone else is present in the room.

"How long are you gonna skulk back there?" I question coldly, keeping my head relaxed.

I can hear the persons footsteps shuffle to stand in front of me.

Yet I still don't bother to open my eyes to look at them.

All of a sudden, there's again a splash of water on my face.

I hiss in pain, as I snap my head up; to glare up at the one and only Dean Winchester.

"Holy water... Really Dean?" I seethe, as the horrid stuff sizzles on my skin.

He smiles, but not genuinely, putting the top on the gallon of holy water.

"Oh I'm so sorry." He says sarcastically, bending down so he's face level to me. "Did that hurt?" He pouts.

I laugh, bitterly,

"Not bad actually." I shrug, "Mind getting the hair out of my face?" I say- gesturing to the many strands of hair that cover my face.

He sighs, taking an angel blade and moving the hair by tracing my forehead with the sharp blade, but without breaking skin.

"They bluff, Bexy. Remember they try to scare you."

I remember what Ross had told me about the Winchesters; both been to hell... Dean knows his way around torture, Sam knows... well, Sam knows everything. 

He steps back out of the trap, and looks down to make sure he hasn't smudged the paint away.

I look down as well, but note that there is water dripping from my hair. The paint looks fresh...

Oh how stupid of you, Winchester.

I lean my head back again, smirking to myself as I hear the water begin to drip onto the paint.

"Why do you look so smug, if you're trapped?" Dean asks.

I sigh,

"Because you're dumb, Dean." I say, "Why go after a demon, when one person goes missing... Especially when you know it was a vampire?" I ask, thinking of Ross for the smallest moment.

He strangely doesn't answer- I thought Dean was the annoying one?

"Well I'm guessing you didn't just demon-nap me just for fun, so... What do you want?"