Strangers

Third Person View
You were walking in the forest with Garroth. The same forest where you met the new people. You hear a rustle in the bushes.

"Did you here that?" You say.

"Yeah." Garroth responded. You and Garroth investigated the sound and walked closer.
A girl popped out of the bushes.

"Hi! I'm Mila. Meow!" The girl said. Why do people pop out in this forest?! Another girl jumped out next to her.

"And I'm Julia~Chan!" She said. They both had ears and tails like a cat.

"Are you guys related to Kawaii~Chan?" Garroth said. They looked annoyed.

"No. We are not related. We are Meif'was and from the same tribe. Meow!" Mila said.

Another person came up.

"Sorry about that. They have been asked that multiple times. The names Lea. What's your's? The girl with a green crop top asked.

"I'm Garroth and this is (your name). Is this all of you?"

"Nope. I'm here." A voice said.

"My name is Rainbow Dash. Dash for short."

Wow. You think. There are a lot of girls.

Rainbow Dash has rainbow hair and a matching tank top with high wasted shorts.

Julia has a white tank top, a flower crown, shorts, and a black tail and ears.

Mila is a little bit different than Julia. She has purple ears and tail with a matching dress to go with it. While Julia's light brown hair goes down to her butt, Mila's dark blonde hair goes down to her waist.

And lastly, Lea has brown hair with a green crop and gray shorts. She also has purple eyes and a flower crown.

"We better tell Brian and Dale they have to build more houses." You say.

This is going to be a loooong day.
A/N YAY! I wrote a pretty long chapter. Hope you guys like it. If you want any corrections just tell me in the comments.