A drop in the fuckup

We're a bunch of fuckups.

As I pace through the corridors of the house i can see all my friends. Toby is having a passionate make out session with some long haired dude, one hand on the guys hair the other one grabbing a whisky bottle, Yep definitely going to regret that tomorrow. As i continue making my way avoiding the puked spots and passed out bodies i spot Sarah on the corner of the room, crying. What is it this time? Did her boyfriend left her, I wouldn't be surprised, or is she thinking about her dead sister again. Truth is i dont care.

I'm almost at the door when someone behind me calls my name, maybe if i fake faint she'll leave. I decide against it but i don't turn around, i just keep walking. Three more steps and i'll get to the door, three... two... " Charlie stop!"

Fuck

"What are you doing with your life!? Stop wasting it!"

I clean the tears from my cheeks, take a big gulp of the bottle i've been holding since this stupid party started and turn around with a big fake smile."I'm having the time of my life, what are YOU doing?"

-I'm trying to help you! - She screams trying to bring some sense into my alcoholic brain, but i won't let her.

-Liar liar pants on fire! All you've done is make my life more miserable.

-Why? What are you taking about?-

-Oh you don't know? Well then i'll tell you since my life sucks this won't make it much worse.- I make a big pause before ruining my life once and for all. -I'm in love with you.