Part 8 Meeting up with Gena and lily

Hailey
Selena didn't look so I didn't and I ordered a two Margarita one for me and Shelby Felix could get his own is he wanted to. I felt a tap on my shoulder it was Gena AND LILY "I haven't seen you guys in forever!"I said "I missed you so much me and my girlfriend broke up." Gena said "I'm so sorry Gena things will fall into place sometime." I got the Margaritas and saw Felix talking to a girl and kissed her!?!?!?! FELIX SANDMAN I hate you I thought in my head!!!!! I walked past him and poured my glass on him on purpose "oops sorry." And walked away I was broken into pieces I thought he liked me and I thought I liked him what is going on. Someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back it was Felix "why did you do that Hailey!" "Because I saw you kissing someone else that's why you piece less worth of crap leave me alone." "Wait stop." So I stopped and looked back I didn't even know I was crying but I was and I needed to leave now so I ran out the doors and was heading towards the limo and Justin bieber was walking in so I said come here and I kissed him and I said "tell Felix sandman you kissed me." "Ok and who's Felix sandman exactly?¿?" I just started running again to wards the limo and got in and said take me home the driver said "no can do mama." "Why idiot I need to get somewhere and now!" "Where mama?" United Kingdom." Mama I can't drive in the sea maybe a plane could?" "Whatever just take me somewhere.

Enjoy