Chapter 2

Tell me what you think and if I should continue or not! Thanks!

Vote,Comment,Etc.

I'm so sorry to hear about Cory...literally breaks my heart, I can't even imagine what Lea is going through...But to lighten the mood, I updated...don't think it'll help any, but here you go....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, Febuary18, 2011

Dear Diary, have you ever been in love? What does it feel like? How does one know, if it's truly love? Do you just have a connection, a sense of direction that, that person is your other half? Or maybe throw all of that away, and change your mind, look at what you think love is, and then forget it. Look at it from someone who doesn't or hasn't experienced it before. Look at it from someone else's perspective, and then look at yours. That's when you start to question it.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Dear Diary, I now seem to be constantly thinking about what love truly is, I even asked an old man that visits the diner every day and stays there until we close. I asked him why he stayed there, and the answer he gave, shocked me. He said and I quote "My wife used to love this ole' diner, we'd come here every morning for breakfast. It's also where I proposed to her. It carries a special value in my heart, knowing if I come here, she might still be with me." But then I asked him what happened to his wife. He said. "She was driving one evening for our anniversary, I had offered to pick her up but she had to stay late for work, she worked at the bank just down the street, and so we agreed to meet here for dinner. She never made it, turns out, that bank got robbed then. They shot her, they took her from me." That made me wonder, maybe we need to stop dwelling on all the bad things in our lives, and really focus on the good. We only have one life, might as well learn to love what we're given. Then I thought beyond that, and asked myself, what about Jai?

Who's Jai? Harry had never heard anything about a Jai. No, because she only had one brother, and his name wasn't Jai. He raddled in his brain if she had a brother he didn't know about, but nothing came to mind.

He kept reading, to find out who he was, and what he had to do with his Kadie.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Dear Diary, I have nothing to offer, nothing special about me; I'm in no way important! So why me? Have you ever thought that before? Like in an action movie, when the main character seems to always get him or herself into trouble, they always ask themselves, why me? Well, why you? Why me? Why us? What does this have to do with love? I have absolutely no clue, but I do know, that I may be falling.

Soaking in every last single detail, he decided he'd had enough of it and that it was time for him to go.

Groggily standing up from her bed, he'd realized he had gone and messed it up more than he had hoped too, but he bypassed the thought of neatly making it again.

What's done is done.

Heading out into the busy streets of London, Harry took in the sight of everyone, and everything.

Cars raced from one end to the other, in order to beat the heavy traffic that had already ganged up in these streets. Men and women scurrying in suits and ties, hoping they weren't late to get home. To their wives, husbands, children, their families. They had moved on, settled down and made a life with one another. Something Harry would have done with Kadie.

Harry went straight for the edge of the curb, holding one hand up above his head until a taxi finally stopped for him. He gladly accepted, hopping right in.

"Where too, Sir?" The bald, almost middle aged man asked in a high pitched voice.

"2356 W. Manchester Avenue."

"Are you sure?" The man turned to face Harry, seeing his flushed cheeks and blood shot eyes, he didn't hesitant to shut up and drive.

It'll give me time to think. Harry tried to convince himself that he would try and think of more important things, but he could only think of her. She was the most important.

As he stared at the brown leather of the crinkled diary he gripped in between his fingers, he needed to talk to someone-anyone.

He decided to get his mind off things as he watched the cars speed past him, the blur of the headlights and everyone walking surrounding and filling his sight.

Time dragged on for pitiful Harry to be riding in the back of a taxi, it would be at least four hours before he reached his destination.

Attempting to make the time go faster, he searched the web for something to get his mind off of things. Heading straight for twitter, he checked the boy's twitters first. They all had tweeted something about Kadie, and it broke his heart even more.

@NiallOfficial @Kadie_Harris We all need to keep her in our thoughts, our dreams, and our prayers. We'll miss her greatly <3

@Real_Liam_Payne @Kadie_Harris Miss her so much, if only I could see her again, see her smile that seemed to brighten any darkness, hear her laugh that out did any kind of music. She was a great friend, sister, girlfriend, and person. She will always be in our hearts <3

@Louis_Tomlinson @Kadie_Harris She was phenomenal...no one could ever out do her, no matter what. And no one will ever be able to take her place or fill our broken hearts

@ZaynMalik @Kadie_Harris There are no words to describe what you meant to me, to any of us. We love and miss you. Sweet Dreams, Sweet Angel <3

Harry swallowed, and let out a quick shaky breath he hadn't realized he had been holding.

Scrolling through the comments, and noticing all the re-tweets, over 50,000.

He hadn't even been paying attention until the driver brought him back to reality, screaming "Sir!"

He shook his head, to rid of any wondering thoughts. "Y-yeah?"

"We're here." Harry scanned around, four hours does go by fast when you're lost in deep thought. Sprouting up from his uncomfortable taxi seat, he got out and widened his eyes when he noticed all the boys standing out front of their flat.

It was like in that moment, all of the emotions came flooding down on top of him and he couldn't help but break down. The others hesitated for a second before approaching their friend and giving him one tremendous group hug.

Which is all Harry really needed in that moment.