Extended Summary

Extended Summary

Dean sat in the therapists office, watching as he held up a piece of paper with the face of his ex-lover: Seth Rollins.

"What is it with this guy?" the therapist questioned as Dean scanned the paper, painful memories flashing back into mind.

"I hate his stupid face, his stupid hair...," Dean began, but couldn't go on. His eyes were becoming more teared up with each word he said.

"What happened?" the therapist pried, claiming it was only best to talk about things. Dean closed his eyes, the sound of the chair hitting his back filling his ears. The evil smirk on Seth's face as he stood above him stuck in his brain. The therapist could tell he was reliving that night - the one that ruined everything Dean and Seth ever had between them. "What you hate is him moving on, Dean. You miss him. You two were close, yes?" Dean simply nodded. "You still have feelings for him?"

The last question stung, as Dean was unsure how to answer it, considering he wasn't sure himself of the real answer.

"No, I hate him," Dean replied, hanging his head. His bangs went into his eyes, but he was hoping it would help to cover up the tears that were escaping.

"Love does not just disappear," the therapist insisted.

"Well, after that, you just get used to beating the crap out of each other for weeks on end with every weapon imaginable," Dean said, chuckling at the thought of all the matches the two have had against each other ever since.

"You're holding onto the pain," the therapist told him, sighing quietly."Because it's all you have left."

"The pain is still there. I don't think I can ever let it go," Dean revealed, sniffling softly.

"You really love him, don't you?"

"Love doesn't make sense."

"If two people are meant to be together, eventually, they will find their way back."

"I wish that were true," was all Dean mumbled before standing up and exiting the therapists office with tears streaming down his cheeks.