Chapter 1# The Begging

I'll start my story from the begging......

It was just about to turn night-fall, the sun was still setting I had a few minutes before I couldn't see any more. So I sprinted for my life back to my little hut I found when i was 9 just after my papa died. When I was much younger my papa used to put needles into me to make me "stronger" or something, I didn't really know what he was doing at the time all I felt was pain.

As I started to slow down into a jog I completely stopped, I dint know why I stopped i just did. I started to hum a song my Mama used to sing to me before she died in a car crash. After a few minutes of staring  at the moon I had just realised it was dark, after a while of walking in the complete darkness I heard a faint voice near me.

I started to get very curious so I followed the voice, after a while i found a girl looked around my age in a tree she had orangy-redish hair. "who are you" i called out curiously.   

unknown Girl-"Natasha, Natasha Romanoff what bout your name"

Me-"Ariadne, Ariadne Beatrix why are u out here alone"

Natasha- "I was about to ask you the same question Ariadne"

Me-" Are you with anyone do you have a place to stay??? "

Natasha-"No and No"

Me-"would you like to stay with me ?"

Natasha-" r-really you don't even know me i might kill you in your sleep and you would want me to stay with you?"

Me-" Unless you would like to stay out here in the frezzing cold and get eaten by wild animals be my guess good-bye"

Natasha-"WAIT , okay ill come"

Me-"There we go , come on then"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tasha -" Nice place you got here"

Me-" thanks"

Me-" here's some bread and jam sorry that's all i got  :( "

Tasha-"Thanks"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few days we agreed to stay together we knew we worked well together so we planed on keeping it that way...