George cracked a smirk, his hands sliding slightly over the bedsheets and closer to my frame. “Do ya know where he went, little miss?”

 “I-I don’t suppose I do.”

 “Hmm…” George’s smirk faded momentarily before growing again. “All four of us lads were supposed to go out for a late breakfast.. I don’t suppose you’d want to join us instead? You’ve only met me and John, right?”

 I nodded, sitting up. “I guess so.. just give me a moment, alright?”

 George nodded and stood up, glancing over my newly feminine figure. “Sure thing, sweetheart.” He walked out into the hallway and left myself with a moment of peace. What was I going to do? I had absolutely no idea what kind of an excuse I was going to make as to why male-me was no longer there. How long would I be a female?

 Digging through my own clothes, I managed to find a light blue jacket that looked slightly-girlish and put it on, hoping the lads wouldn’t find this situation weird. I wasn’t sure what to think.. should they be glad I’m a female, upset..? Should I tell them, or should I keep it a secret? For now the best answer seemed to be to keep the thought to myself, and not tell a soul about my new body. They’d probably think I was bluffing and was some psychotic fan anyway. So for now, I’d just disguise myself as a fangirl.

 Thankfully I was somehow  wearing clothes that (somewhat) fit me when I awoke and was able to more easily pass as a girl. How weird would it have looked if I had been wearing all male-me’s clothes, but was a female? It would look like I murdered male-me or something, and that was definitely not the image I wanted for female-me. I met George out in the hallway and the two of us chatted as we walked down to the breakfast hall for the hotel.

 “So tell me, darling, what’s your name?” I gulped, and was certain a look of sheer terror cascaded my face. What was my name? Could I just add an “a” to the end of my name and it’d suddenly become feminine? John-a. Johnna. That didn’t sound either girly or convincing. Lennon-a? Leanna? No, no, it didn’t sound right. How about Julia? It was my mum’s name, and it sure as hell was a woman’s name. And it was convincing. Yes, Julia would work.

 “Julia.”

 “That’s a beautiful name. It was John’s mum’s name, what do you think about that?” He chuckled, and it was now clear that his intentions were either romantic or sexual. Most likely sexual. Why else would he make small talk with a woman he just met? And then I realized, that’s exactly what I’d done. It’s exactly what the other three of the fab four had done, too. We all used poor girls for sexual pleasure and then tossed them out like dirty condoms the next morning when we were done with them. It was a sick, sad world, really, and I was ashamed that I had taken a part of it. I was ashamed in George for, too, especially with me (even though technically he didn’t know it was me).

 “Is it really?” I tried to seem vaguely interested, but pretending to not know about my own mum wasn’t exactly my idea of an exciting conversation.

 “Mmmm. Since I found you in John’s room, does that mean you’re his bird?” George smirked.

 “I uh..” I was thankful I wasn’t drinking water, otherwise I would have spit it out all over him. “No, I don’t think so. He seems very happy with his wife, actually.”

 “Oh…?” He looked up at me, a little confused. “If he’s so happy, why did he sleep with you?”

 “He didn’t sleep with me.” I paused in my tracks, glaring at him. “He just wanted my company, that’s all.”

 “Oh, uh..” George blushed, and I could tell he was unsure how to react. “Are you a prostitute, my dear?”

 “No! Heavens no. I just.. we talked, that’s all.”