Kaitlynn and RocRoyal's imagine

Kaitlynn's pov

Me and roc was sitting in bed and my mom walked in.

"Me and your father are leaving and where coming home at 11:00,"

"Okay have fun" I said waving to her

"We will call you when we're on our way home"

"Okay bye have fun"

She left

"Babe"

I turned and looked at him "yeah?"

He rubbed his hand up and down my leg . "We have a problem"

"What's the problem"

He moved the cover and I saw that he was on hard.

"We'll there's a bathroom right there and we have plenty of cold water or you cold go some where else and handle your business somewhere else but make sure you wash your hands 7 times,"

"Babe "

I knew exactly what he wanted to do

"But baby I'm tired" I pouted

I turned around and closed my eyes

he got on top of me

"babe im trying to sleep stop please "

" No you could sleep later" he said leaning over and kissed my lips

"fine" I said and turned on my back and kissed back

I took off his shirt vice versa he took my arms and pinned them above my head he went down and kissed and sucked on my neck I moved my head so he could get better access he started sucking on my spot and I moaned in is ear he went down to my stomach and and he pulled down my pants  nd panties I sat up and looked at him as he kissed on my p**** lips I moaned as he started sucking on my clit I put my hand on his head as he licked and sucked I soon cam and he sat up and pulled down his pants I crawled off the bed and bent down and pulled down his boxers and took his 10 inch in to my hand and stroked I licked the tip of his thing and he grunted I deep throated it.

" aww shit kat" he groaned

I deep throated him and sucked him until he cam in my mouth I swallowed it and got back on the bed and layed down roc followed and picked me up and he layed down and lifted me on his friend I moaned as I slid down on him I moved round and round and bounced up and down if felt so good but it had to end we heard the keys jiggle we hurried and got up and threw on our clothes and we sprayed glade and sat on the bed making sure the covers were fixed up as soon as we sat down my mom came in the room.

" what did you guys do while we were gone'

"watched a movie"

"played a game" we both said at the same time

" we watched a movie and played a game" I said to her

" oh cool goodnight"

"night" we both said

the end

hoped u liked it