Sepcial Chapter |

Start from the beginning

"I'm Akio Fujimori". "And I'm Hiroshi Fujimori." They both introduced themselves. "Oh! And I'm Kaoru Fujimori!" Karou ran to get in the middle of her parents. "What a good-looking family." I was blinded by their beauty.

I laughed at her actions. "I know that silly!" I stood up straight and introduced myself. " I'm sorry for not introducing myself sooner. I'm Hiromi Oh." Thank you for helping me yesterday." I bowed while still in bed.

"No need to thank us," Aiko said. "Are you sure that we're not supposed to be going to the closing ceremony today?" Hiroshi question. "Come on honey! You need to tell me sooner! Now everyone hurry up!" They quickly rushed out of the room leaving me alone. "Huh?! What happened just now?" They all left me wondering where they were going.

"Oh well! Now I could sleep more." Just as I was about to throw the covers over myself once again. A few maids from the house came baring in. Tearing the covers off of me ripping away from any further sleep. Placed me in front of a mirror, as they curled my hair, and applied some makeup. I almost didn't recognize myself in the mirror. Lastly, they handed me my uniform. All the small stains and small tears were no longer there. It looked brand new. "Get dressed." That was all the maids said before they exited the room.

Once I had finished getting dressed, I left and exited the room. To be found with a now dolled-up Miss Akio. She must have noticed me staring and approached me. "Wow! You look even prettier than before!" She compliments me.

"Thank you! But where are we going?" I asked. "We're going to Tōtsuki of course!" She said casually. "Oh Okay! Wait- why?" I questioned.

"Well, today's the closing ceremony isn't it?" She asks. "It is but you've already done so much. I can't ask you to take me there as well."

She patted me on the back. "Don't worry about it!" She smiled. "Honey! Did you get Kaoru already?" She yelled.

Coming down the stairs holding a cutely dress Kaoru and a refined dressed man with his hair slicked back made him look more handsome as he walked down the stairs. "Wow!" I shouted.

"Okay! Now let's go, everyone!" We were rushed out of the house and into the luxurious car.

~~

"Okay. Miss Aiko I have to line up now. Thank you for everything!" I bowed. "No problem, see you soon." She said casually.

See you soon? What did she mean when she said that? I soon heard the loudspeakers announce that the ceremony was about to being. I quickly rushed to line up. Being at the top of my class there was a special section just for students who are at the top of the class or part of the elite ten council. I never really liked them or really hated them. I just didn't care for them.

I was faced with one of them, well not faced exactly he was right beside me. His salmon hair, bangs parted to the left. He is Kojirō Shinomiya first seat of the elite ten council. I don't know what kind of person he is for all I know he's just a mystery to me and it's better that way.

I hadn't noticed Miss Akio and Mister Hiroshi stepping up to the podium or that I didn't notice that Shinomiya was looking back at me. "Now students please welcome the Fujimori family. Both Hiroshi and Akio Fujimori have graduated from the Academy as well at the top of their class and former 1st and 2nd seat from the elite ten council.

"Oh! Mama! Papa! I see Hiromi-chan!" A young Fujimori who was being held by her father yelled while pointing at me. Everyone's attention had now shifted to me, I was still shocked of the earlier announcement. The Fujimori's have been famous for many generations they consist of the best of the best-trained chef and all with the given the name of "Fujimori". They were known as the powerhouse clan. They have been scouted by other rivaling restaurants or companies but they would refuse each time, almost untouchable and out of reach from others.