He's Back?!?!?!?

Fionna's p.o.v.

I haven't seen Marsall in 5 months. Why does he all of a sudden just show up now? When I saw him he looked different, he looked cuter. WHAT no I can't think of Marshall like that! He is one of my best friends  he's practically like a brother to me. I shook my head as if i'm shaking the thought away.

Marshall's p.o.v.

I haven't seen Fi in 5 months. She looked prettier than ever.  Fionna snapped me out of my thought as she said "So what were you doing in the past 5 months?" "Well the usual traveling the world , playing with my band." I said nonchantley. Fionna raised an eybrow at me and asked "Why so long?" i smrked at her and said" aww did little bunny miss me?"

Fionna's p.o.v.

I playfully punched Marshall in the arm (after he made that comment)

"shut up!"I shouted my a light pink began to paint my cheeks. He chuckled. Well what can you expect from someone who's always messing around.

Marshall's p.o.v.

I stopped laughing after a few seconds it was funny and cute when fionna blushed like that.

"So where's your overprotective kitty sister?" I smirked.

"She's at lord M's" "but seriosly marshall where did you take so long on that tour?"

"well we did travel around the whole world."

Fionna's p.o.v

"The whole world!?"  I was really shocked that ther traveled the whole world

"Ya the whole world."he smirked. We headed downstairs as we entered the living room I closed the curtains sense it was still sunny outside. "Hey fi?" I Marshall 's voice echoed in the room as I took a seat on the couch.

"ya?" I responded as he sat next to me.

"Can we meet up again later tonight?" I was a little shocked at wat he asked me. "umm why?"

"Well I am nocturnul plus i better be heading home soon cause im exausted"i knew he was being sarcastic so i decided to make it clearer.

"no not that I meant why do you want to hang out with me later?" he looked at me  blank way expression on his face .

"well I just came back from my tour and you're the first person I came to, i want to keep hanging out with you later" that did make me blush a little he started to laugh again becoming his usuall joking self.

Marshall's p.o.v.

"what time is cake coming home" I really wanted to take her out. I've always liked Fi and i really wanted to tell her how i feel but I either never got the chance or I never got the courage to tell her.bToday was the perfect night i have been plannin this all the time I was gone and I wanted it to be perfect.

Fionna snapped me out of my thoughts when she waved her hand in my face.

Fionna's p.o.v. 

I waved my hand in his face after i kept screaming at him a couple times. He looked at me later with a smirk in a face

"Hello didn't you hear me i said she'll be back at ten" "oh no i didn't sorry" he still looked like if he was in deep thought."Are you okay?" I said feeling a little worried for the vampire king. I felt a little giulty.

Marshall's p.o.v. 

I shook my head when i heard Fionna "oh yea don't worry about it." "I better be gettin home ." I grabbed my umbrella and waved by to Fi "see you later" "Ok" i heard her say in reply i was glad that she accepted my request. I went out the door still thinking about tonight and how I was gonna confess.