Είκοσι πέντε(Twenty Five)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah."

"Yeah?" Dr. McPhee and Larry then went in separate directions and Larry went back to Cecil.

"Hey, Cecil? You got an extra copy of that instruction manual?"

"Oh, no. I'm afraid not, Larry. Listen, I'll tell you what you do. Read some books. Brush up on your history. Helped me a lot when I first started out."

Larry looked across the museum and saw Rebecca starting a tour of the museum for kids on a field trip. He went over to them and followed them to the statue of Teddy Roosevelt.

"This museum was originally dedicated to that man on the horse up there...President Theodore Roosevelt. He absolutely loved history and believed that the more you know about the past...the better prepared you are for the future." Rebecca led them to the Hall Of African Animals then. "Okay, kids. Who can tell me what this room's called?" Some kids tried guessing. "Very good. The Hall of African Mammals. Right here we have the king of the jungle, the lion. Up ahead is one of my favorite creatures in the whole museum, the capuchin monkey. A highly intelligent primate known for its loving and generous nature." Larry started laughing to himself. "Excuse me?" Rebecca asked him.

"I just thought that was... I just was laughing in agreement. Happy monkey."

"All right, kids. This way. Let me tell you something." Rebecca lead them away and Larry ran so he was in front of Dexter.

"I'm not buying it. You might have them fooled, you might have the kids fooled. Not me. Can't get past me. There's a storm coming, buddy. There's a storm coming." After he left and went to try and find Rebecca's tour group.

"One of the most famous trackers in history, Sacagawea was the woman...who led Lewis and Clark on their expedition to find the Pacific Ocean. You guys have heard the saying, 'Actions speak louder than words.! And yet they wrote... Yes, Mr. Daley?" She asked when she saw he has raised his hand.

"Yes. Was she deaf?"

"Was she deaf? No. She was not. But she..."

"Yeah, because... Just... She does seem a little bit sort of unresponsive." He said waving his hand in front of his eyes.

"That's because she's a statue. Kids, could you give me one sec? Go check her out. She's really cool." She then walked over to Larry. "What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna be here every night. I wanted to learn a little bit more about what I'm guarding. Actually, I've got a bunch of questions. Maybe when you have a break, could I buy you a cup of coffee?"

"A cup of coffee?"

"Yeah, I mean, just purely a, you know... colleague-to-colleague, information-download sort of coffee."

"I finish in 20 minutes. I'll meet you outside."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"And have a good rest of your..." Rebecca then returned to the kids.

"All right. Okay, kids." Larry then went and bought coffee for the two of them and then Rebecca came outside and started walking. "It was incredible what she did. She literally led these men across rivers, up mountains...all with her newborn baby on her back. She was the ultimate working mother."

"Wow, you are quite the Sacagawean expert."

"Sacagawean." She corrected him

"Sacagawean?"

"Yeah. I should be, I've been writing my dissertation on her for four years."

"You've been working on one paper for four years? That would drive me crazy."