Alternate ending.

Start from the beginning

I stared at Bruce for a little longer before painfully rolling my head to to the side to stare up at the worried faces of my team. I felt my body leave the ground and felt the arms digging slightly deeper into my wounds. I tried not to make a sound or show any signs of weakness, but once again, I let out a small and almost inaudible whimper. I was now lying in Batman's arms and was at around chest height to everybody. I continued to watch my team and gave them a forced grin. I could tell that they new it was fake, but it was the best that I could do.

"We should get out of here, the temperature is rising and we only have thirty minutes to reach the ship before this place explodes." Informed Kaldur.

I looked up at batman and saw him nod, before he turned around and started walking, me in his arms. While he walked it jostled my wounds and I could tell that my blood stained his uniform. I looked over at Wally who was right beside us, as we quickly walked through some passageways. I saw the dark circles under his eyes and the red tear marks on his face. I noticed that pretty much everybody in this room was in the same condition.

I didn't want to worry them further, but before Batman had picked me up I had only just been managing to some what block off and reduce the amount of blood coming from the stab wound in my side. I had been using the heating metal ground to cover the back of my wound while using my hand to cover the top and apply pressure. Now that the only thing stopping me from bleeding to death had been taken away, I was starting to feel a bit light headed and I could now see patches of black.

"Batman. Robin doesn't look so good." I heard Artemis say.

"I agree. He looks really pale."Megan had added.

"Um guys, there is a lot of blood!" Wally stated, I could hear anxiety in his voice.

I felt, rather than saw batman look down at me. It was hard to distinguish things now. I felt the wind and heard the rustle of clothing. I assume we must be running, yet I couldn't feel anything. It was like I had become completely numb, in a matter of seconds. Sounds started to fade a bit and my sight had become blurry. I briefly saw a fuzzy outline of a ship before the world around me went black.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

I could hear a beeping noise.

Beep

It was rather annoying really.

Beep

I really wish someone could turn it off.

Beep

I tried to open my eyes. Nothing happened.

I tried again.

The same result.

Once more.

This time I managed to crack open my eyes slightly. I was greeted by white. It briefly hurt my eyes before they adjusted. I fully opened my eyes and could pick out features of the room I was in. It had white walls and a White ceiling and floors. I was in a hospital.

Great.

I looked around to see flowers and gifts scattered all over the dresser and I could see an IV and heart monitor attached to my arm. I looked down at my attire and could see that I had on a hospital gown. Looking to the other side of the room, there was a window. It was dark outside and there was a tree right outside the window. Looking to the far wall of the room I could see seven occupied chairs. I saw my sleeping team members, as well as Batman and Alfred. Looking at them I couldn't help but smile.

They had come for me.

They had really come for me.

I reached up to my face quickly after realising my team was in the room, luckily Batman had replaced the almost shredded mask with a new one. I slowly sat up in the bed and waited for my guests to wake up. I waited for a couple of hours before they woke up. It was around six in the morning and when they first woke up they had all been in shock. Wally had actually fallen out of his chair as soon as he saw me sitting up in the bed. I had been bombarded with hugs and apologies all morning and even more after the Justice league had arrived. I had been unconscious in the hospital for about three days and the doctor had said that I shouldn't do any strenuous activities for the next three weeks to a month. This is going to be a very long month...

After a week in hospital I was released. On the way back to the manor, Bruce had turned to me and pulled me into a gentle hug. He whispered.

"I'm so sorry Dick. I'm so so sorry. I'm so glad that your back and that your safe. I promise that the Joker will pay."

"It's fine Bruce. Thank you for saving me."

Disclaimer: I do not own young justice or any videos or photos that have been used in this story.

Hi everyone I'm sorry this was sooooooo late. Assignments have been overloading me and I have so much homework it's not funny. I have been so stressed lately and I just didn't have time to write this. I'm sorry if it isn't what you all wanted or if it isn't very good. I honestly have tried and I'm sorry if anyone doesn't like it. This wasn't really how my original idea went but this is how it is so... This was the last chapter and I wanted to thank everybody for sticking with me till the end.

Thank you all so much and I think every single one of you is amazing.