Prologue

I gasped. My eyes flew open and the first thing I noticed was there was something on my mouth. I lifted my hand but was restrained. The IV was holding me back. I lifted my head and saw on the door it had 6 words above.

WICKED

I struggled to get out of the hospital bed when the door opened. I looked up. She walked in.

Chancellor Paige

-

"I do hope you've liked your stay." She said and gave me a cruel twisted smile

I thrashed and twisted against the IV. She tutted her tongue at me

"Nuh uh" she said. She snapped her fingers and then Theresa walked in. She looked different.

She held a needle in her hand and walked over to me. I thrashed harder. What was in this IV? She placed whatever was in the needle into me. I felt myself drift off. The last thing I saw was there faces.

-

"She won't be out for long." I heard a voice say. "She should wake up any minute now."

"Good will need her to give us all the information she has" they were both strange voices.

Suddenly my eyes opened.

"Ahhh she's awake!" Someone said I turned my head to see a man standing in front of me.

"Rat man?" I muttered he grumbled.

"That's not my name" I rolled my eyes.

"Where am I?" I asked. He took my hand and slowly led me towards a window.

I gasped. There was sand everywhere. Building were destroyed. Homeless people lived down in the abounded streets.

"Welcome to the flare Amanda."

-

So that was my prologue. How is it? Comment below!! ⤵️⤵️⤵️