Our Stories

Oh gosh. I'm soo srry for not keeping my word on the other chapters. I'm just really busy so for now I'll try my best to update this book.

Aquarius' POV:- So like...um.... For one. Can I tell you something. Here it goes...one...two...I LIKE PISCES. Phew. Glad I got that outta the way. I know we aren't stereotypically compatible but your talking to guy that got his skateboard taken away for riding it right past our principal. Lol, that was funny tho, but I really miss my skateboard. Right now I can't take my mind off of riding away with Pisces. But she'll have to BARE with the stench of my room. People say its stifling but I say its my masculinity. Anyways school is kinda on my mind. Like quitting it. Yh, that's what really needs to happen. Also everyone should get upped from a skateboard to a motorbike. That would be sick right now. Anyways talk to you later.

Capricorn: Ugh. Shoot, I have my English exams but I don't think I've studied enough. Studying 18 times is barely a light scan. I can't fail this idiotic tests. Who am I kidding I was prepared before miss told us about it. I think. Did I remember to bring my ten pens and six pencils? Well I guess half of each will have to do. I promised Virgo some. Speaking of which.... Where on earth is he? Let me go check the library.

Virgo's POV: I'm soo gonna Ace this test. And my mother said I needed to 'study' oh please. That's overrated. I get awesome grades and I only pay attention in class, do homework and that's all. People say I move slowly but that's not true. People also say I have a laughing problem, that's probably a little, incy, wincy, bit more true than that other not true thing. I may ask for help but then refuse to follow the instructions because that's not how the person lecturing taught me but I still do it. People say I'm probably kinda dramatic but quiet for a boy, maybe a little sarcasm but that's not really my thing. Anyway I need to go find smartiepants #2 before I have no supplies for the test, although I have my own but his are better. Ha. Well later.

Taurus' POV: I'm like so hungry. And sleepy. All you girls that talk
About your on a diet and watching your weight, ur mad. I eat all I want and I exercise so I'm still fit. Heard of a gym much. Although I don't go a lot. And I'm very lazy but someone needs to keep my body in shape. Btws I'm going to the fridge . seeya later

Just was trying to get this out of the way so enjoy and a next chapter will be coming and won't take as long as this was