Vodka & Buttons

I wandered through the halls of the dorms. My head pounding louder than a drum, and my clothes reeking of vodka. My roommates were going to strangle me. I walked along, until I finally reached the door. I brought up my phone to check the time. 3am. I could hear someone fumbling around inside, which was odd. They're never up this late? I shoved my phone into my pocket, and pulled my keys out. Slowly unlocking the door, and hoping nobody would hear me.
       Well, my hopes were crushed as soon as I saw a shadow standing in the kitchen.
"Hey dyke, where've you been?"
Ah, of course it was Sam. Standing in the kitchen wearing my button up, and a pair of skimpy shorts. I laughed to myself and whispered
"What the fuck are you doing up so late? Especially in my shirt?"
"Well, maybe if youd remember to do the laundry for once, I would have clean clothes."
"Sam, its Saturday. That's your day."
"Shit."
"Yeah, good job kiddo."
"You know I cant stand when you call me that, especially since im only two months younger. Anyways, I look better in this shirt."
"Youd look better with it off."
"Oh, shut up babe."
I winked and laughed as I walked into the kitchen, slowly inching up behind her. I reached my arm around her waist and pulled her against me.
"That wasnt really nice" I whispered as I brushed her hair over her shoulder and leaned my lips in against her neck.
"I missed you."
"You're drunk."
"And so are you."
She quickly turned around and looked in my eyes. I knew exactly what that look meant.
"Im sorry."
Sam had a bad drinking problem up until I moved in. Jess would feed her alcohol like candy. She was an addict, and I became her rehab. She knew that nothing pissed me off more than her drinking did. I sighed, and went to step away from her, but quickly was interrupted by her pulling me back by my shirt. Slamming her lips against mine, I couldnt help myself but to keep it going. Reaching my hands down to her ass, I picked her up, setting her on the kitchen counter. Sam started slowly kissing away from my lips, starting with my cheek, and then making her way down to my neck. I felt my heart beat quicken as i reached up to start unbuttoning the button up that she looked so sexy in.
Sliding the shirt off, and tossing it onto the ground, I reached my hand up to her hair. Grasping firmly and tugging her head back, I started to kiss down her neck. Each and every kiss getting closer and closer to her black, lacey bra. Noticing that it was the one I bought her, I smiled. And then, the light came on.