Chapter 7; Ever Heard Of Personal Space?

Start from the beginning

    "You weren't trying to escape, were you?" he asked.

    "Of course not."

    "Good, because I can't be bothered to drag you back here again."

    "Then don't," she muttered under her breath.

    "What was that?" Peter asked, raising an eyebrow.

    "Nothing."

    "Thought so."

    "Get dressed, love." said Peter as he walked over to the armoire. "I'm gonna introduce you to the boys."

    "Into what? I haven't got any clothes to wear."

    Peter then rummaged through his chest of clothes and took out a bundle of clothes.
    "Catch," said Peter, throwing it at her.
    Alice caught it mid-air. She glanced at the chosen outfit before raising her eyebrows at the male.

   "What? It'll look nice on you."

    She glared at him. "I'm not changing with you standing here."

    "Fine, fine, I'll get out," said Peter, raising his hands in surrender.
    Alice waited until she was sure that he had left then stripped out of her dirty T-shirt.

****

    Peter stood next to the bookshelf, reading the book that Alice had read the day before. He chuckled when he got to the part where Sebastian was fighting with Clary.
    Clary is so much like Alice, the only difference is that Alice has more fire than her, thought Peter, turning the page.
    He was jarred out of his thoughts as he heard Alice walking into the room.

    "I look absolutely ridiculous!"
    "No, you look hot in that," said Peter, shamelessly checking her out.
    Alice stood next to the doorframe dressed in a brown, short-sleeved corset top with a high waisted black leather skirt, and the outfit was complete with a pair of knee-length black boots.

    "Whatever." replied Alice, rolling her eyes.
    "Before we leave,  you need to know the rules you have to abide by on my island." stated Peter as he placed the book back in the bookshelf.
    "Rules?! Are you freaking kidding—?"

      "Rule number one, don't ever try to run away from me, because the punishments will be severe." interrupted Peter, pacing back and forth.

    "Rule number two, you are to obey whatever order I give you. And last but not least, rule number three, the most important rule of all..."     He paused for a second, turning to face Alice. "Don't ever forget, you," said Peter, pointing his index finger at her. "Are mine."
    "I most certainly am not yours!" exclaimed Alice.

    "Of course you are, my little lost girl. Everything and everyone who's on my island belongs to me. And I'd hate to break it to you, love, but you're on my island now." said Peter, smirking.
    "I'm not a little girl! And I don't belong to you! I don't belong to anyone!"

    "I'm warning you, Alice, you'd better follow these rules."

    "Or what?" she challenged.

    "Or I'll make your life here a living hell."

****

    The pair trekked through the jungle for what felt like ages. Alice was about to ask Peter why did not just teleport them there but to do that she would have to speak to him, and she did not want to give the male the satisfaction of knowing that she was already short of breath.

    "Just so you know, my boys haven't seen a girl in a long long time. So if any one of them tries anything, just tell me." he warned.

    Alice scoffed. "Let them try. I'll neuter anyone who touches me, and that includes you."

    The male raised an eyebrow at her but made no comment.

    "We're here, come on." said Peter, ducking under a low hanging branch.

    Behind the tree stood a huge clearing. It was packed with groups of boys, all of varying sizes, ages and skin tones, carrying out different actives. Some of them were sharpening their weapons and a few of them were practicing archery. The clang of metal on metal caught Alice's attention and she was immediately drawn to the two boys sword fighting in the middle of the field. There was a loose circle of boys surrounding two fighters, the older boys cheering as they watched the duelers' dance.

     Peter let out a sharp whistle, causing all the boys to stop whatever activities they were doing, and stand in attention.

    "We have a guest!" he announced.

    All eyes turned towards Alice.

    "There's going to be a new addition to our group," said Peter, glancing at Alice. "Lost boys, meet Alice. And Alice, meet your new family..."

-

Vote, comment, rate, do whatever you want <3 xx

-

Edited: 20.11.2017