First Day of the 180 Day Long Stress/ Anxiety Attack

FAST FORWARD 2 WEEKS

Ivory

..............

Today was my first day at Addison High and I was not excited, in the slightest.

My alarm woke me with a jolting buzz.

"UGGGGGGG ALRIGHT ALARM!" I said to the clock, aware it could not talk.

I then headed over to the little food bar in my bedroom and had a coffee to wake me up.

"Ahhhhhhhh. That's a good way to start the day."

I slowly drifted to my closet and got my clothes on. I wore a Sleeping with Sirens tee, black jeans, my My Chemical Romance bracelets, and my black and not so white converse.

With a feeling of anxiety and confidence I ran down the spiral steps and into the kitchen.

"Aunt Lyn-Z? What are you doing here?" I said as I saw here cooking something in the frying pan.

"Well kiddo, I know how much you liked those omelets and smoothies I make, I figured I would come over and make you your favorite foods to start your first day of school."

"AWW. Thanks so much Aunt Lyn-Z. That means so much that you would do this for me!"

"No prob kid, sit down and eat some food."

"Alright!"

Once I finished eating my food I put on my backpack and headed out the door to head to the bus stop.

"Love you Aunt Lyn-Z! Tell Uncle G and Bandit I love the both of them too!" I called to her.

"Hey sweet pea, how bout I drive you to school today?" Replied Aunt Lyn-Z

"Alright"

I got to school and hopped out of my Aunt's car.

"Love ya girlie!" She yelled.

"Love ya too." I replied.

That was just the beginning of one of the best days of school I have ever had.